We stayed 2 nights at the Discovery Shores in early November...clearly off-season since the property was not fully booked. Our room was near the beach and we were right across from the pool. The room was extremely new, modern, and spacious. Bathroom was a bit on the small side (only shower, no tub) but still great.
The breakfast buffet was just ok due to limited selection.
What I like most was the staff. Everyone was extremely nice and attentive. Wiping our sunglasses, refilling water, bringing extra towels, etc. We were definitely pampered.
I would give this hotel a 5 star except for the shuttle service. We had dinner in a different part of the island (station 2) and the hotel shuttle service was supposed to pick us up in 7-10min according to the front desk. We ended up waiting for 40min to be picked up.
- Also Known As:
- Discovery Shores Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Discovery Shores Boracay Hotel
- Discovery Shores Hotel Boracay
- Boracay Discovery Shores Hotel
- Discovery Shores
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, AsiaRooms, Expedia, Splendia, Agoda, Olotels, EasyToBook, Venere, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Discovery Shores Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.