The hotel staffs were not too friendly 'n proactive except the escort, he was very nice, friendly 'n helpful. He well took care of me from the pier to hotel. His smile was very impressive 'n warm that made me feel good in my first stay in Boracay.
Room is cleaniness. Though, I've found a bunch of ants walking on the pool side beach area which was awful!! No staff seemed to be alerted / cared even they walked by.
Regular air-con shuttle service was nice, only took around 10 mins to go the market wherez many shops 'n restaurants.
Seafood 'n BBQ in Boracay are cheap 'n quite tasty.
Cheap in-room massage service, only HK$100 for an hour. Quality was acceptable.
Breakfast was so so, designated choice everyday (American bfast, Filippino style breakfast, Continental breakfast..etc.). I'd rather prefer American style..lol.
I love the hotel right located at the area of Diniwid white beach. Very cool!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Microtel Boracay is a beachfront Mediterranean-inspired resort. It sports a tropical island look and brings to its doorstep the white sand beaches, water sport activities, tropical beach night life and other island adventures. Microtel Boracay lends unmatched comfort to Boracay beach holidays, complementing the tropical vibe that Boracay Island is famous for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Microtel Inn And Suites Boracay
- Microtel Hotel Boracay
- Microtel Boracay
- Boracay Microtel