“Great resort, excellent service” 5 of 5 stars

357 Boracay
Station 3 | Angol, Aklan Province MM 1200, Philippines   |
Ranked #42 of 134 Hotels in Boracay
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great resort, excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2011

The exteriors are white walls and a nice open cafe facing the turquoise waters if the white beach. Full points for location. Interior were well done with Mediterranean drapes in the lounge area and unique sea shell art work in the rooms.
Good part is the resort offered to confirm our flight timings as the previous day, some flights were cancelled.
Bad part is Agoda hadn't informed the hotel of our arrival, and probably booking? We were put up in a temporary family room for one night. When we were shifted the next day, we were given a twin room with beds joined despite me specifically mentioning that we wanted a double and not twin room.
Otherwise, the resort is secluded from the noisy part if the white beach resorts and a good kilometer walk to the mall.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2011

357 is a lovely little hotel in Boracay. It's on the quieter end of the beach, which is nice to get away from the hoards of group travellers. The staff are lovely and service was always excellent. We ate several meals from the hotel restaurant and not one was bad. Breakfast was delicious! Rooms are basic, but comfortable with all that you need. I have been to Boracay three times and this was by far the best hotel I have stayed at. I would definitely return and stay here again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Nieuw Vennep, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2011

We stayed here from august 1st till august 4th. We were so happy with our entire stay. This started with the airport transfers from Kalibo. We chose to take the cheaper flight to Kalibo, and we weren't really sure on how to get there. 357 Did a great job in providing the transport. At the airport someone was there with a name sign, and we got into a bus. We had to wait for a while because there were other people on an other flight that also had to go to Boracay. The bus was not from 357 but an transport organisation. Anyway, from Caticlan, one of the 357 staff picked us up and brought us with the bangka boat and tricycle to the hotel. The hotel itself is on a fairly quiet part of the island (note: it was lean season when we were there) yet walking distance to D-Mall (the place where most of the action is). The hotel is nicely decorated, nothing fancy but defenitly comfortable, the staff was super friendly! At night we wanted to have some cocktails on the beach so the staff set up a table for us. The manager always made us feel at home and was very accomodating. She introduced us to Chris, who was able to bring us to the helmet dive. Chris is one of the many people along the beach who offer package tours and he did a great job with us. We did helmet diving, the day after he went back for us to collect a CD with the underwater pictures. Super nice of him!

If ever you dont stay here at 357, at least make it a stop for the food! They do a great job in making yummy meals, which ofcourse, are set on a beachfront veranda! We really had an amazing time there at 357, and they could also book our hotel in Kalibo. Add to all those good experiences: they also have very affordable laundry service!

If you go to Boracay, go to 357! You will not be dissapointed!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2011

We came there after a long trip from Amsterdam, so very tired. Allthough I had paid already 15% in advanced, they asked me directly to pay all the 3 weeks. This is really a disaster and my holiday was already spoiled. This is really not normal. I have travelled the whole world and even been in Bohol and Manila, but this was the first time I had to pay all at the arrival. I did not want to pay by creditcard, because they are adding huge amounts extra in the Philippines and it is not safe. I could not find a working ATM in the neighbourhood and decided to pay by creditcard. My creditcard compagny did the payment but blocked directly my creditcard. It is not 100% safe. After calling them they gave my card free again. Actually you should only use your creditcard at the ATM. These first experiences were terrible, but for the rest it is a pleasant hotel in a quiet area at station 3. The price is to high for a low season, but Boracay is really to expensive for the Philippines, especially in the high season. Over 357 Boracay I can say it is a wonderful hotel in a quiet area. It is far from the activities in Station 2, but for me it was perfect. I have really enjoyed the stay there and I had a wonderful vacation. The beaches were perfect and I did enjoy sailing around the island. I have only eaten there, because the restaurant was very good. If I come back to Boracay, I would go here again. But in Asia there are much cheaper countries like Thailand and Malaysia.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Tagbilaran City, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2011

This was my 4th trip to Boracay I have stayed in other resorts more expensive by bubble and triple but 357 was the cleanest, best kept that I have stayed at. The food was great every meal a feast, and lets not forget the service it was the best that I have seen in the Philippines. So if you want to relax and be pampered by kind and friendly staff you need to stay at 357. I WILL BE BACK.

Room Tip: Go to hotel 357
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Jakarta Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2011

Nice, homie, beach front hotel at station 3. The beach is very nice and it's within about a 15-minute walk to the more happening area of station 2. Beach towels and beach chairs/umbrellas were provided for. We stayed at their signature waling-waling room with veranda overlooking the beach. The four-poster bed in combination with the flat-screen tv gave the bedroom an overall cute and nice ambiance. Some amenities however would make it nicer like a fridge and better quality soap and shampoo instead of the little cheap sachets they gave you (so bring your own soap and shampoo!). The hotel also only had 1 hair-dryer so you have to wait until another customer was not using it anymore before one was sent to your room.

Debbie, the manager, was kind and her personal attention was well appreciated. The rest of the staff were also very friendly. We saw a lot of families with children so this seemed to be a very family-friendly place too.

There was free wireless internet in the hotel lobby but not in the rooms. Breakfast was included.

Room Tip: get waling waling their signature room
  • Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2011

We have been to Boracay three times. First time we stayed in the Italian Bamboo Resort (set back a few blocks from the beach), then Blue Mango, and finally 357 Boracay. In choosing where to go the second time, we opted for Blue Mango because of the diving option. However, it wasn't always so easy to get a confirmed dive trip and we had to go to other operators anyway. There is a good Korean place a couple of doors down from 357 that seems to have a well-run dive center. We would definitely always go to 357 Boracay. Debbie, the manager, is very dedicated, kind and manages her staff well. The place is spotless and well-maintained. The rooms are simple, very clean with beautiful wooden floors, aircon, hot shower, fridge and flat screen TV with cable. The food is very decent. The desserts are great! It is a safe environment for children. Station 3 is the quietest area of the beach and you can really feel relaxed. You can walk 10 minutes over to the more happening part of the beach in the evenings but after 1-2 trips past the loud live bands and crowded paths you will probably realise that it is much nicer to stay in Station 3. The beach area is well-looked after and the loungers and umbrellas are good quality and the staff will look after you. The only thing I would recommend is that if you feel comfortable enough I would arrange your own transfer from the airport to the resort as this is a bit of a rip off. If you do it yourself, the trip from the airport to the ferry by motor taxi is about 50 Pesos, the ferry plus environment and port charge is around 100 or so and then the final trip from port to resort is about 100 Pesos. The resort should really provide this for free but their transfer is much more expensive and then they ask for additional fees during the transfer (I believe this is the fault of the operator they use) which reflects badly on the guests. I would have to mark the place down on service for this.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family

Been to 357 Boracay? Share your experiences!