- Good only for kitesurfers who are staying with Funboard Center, Ocean Republic, Timog or Isla schools, but other schools are quite far to walk to, compared to alternative accomodation.
- Nice shared garden area (which can be noisy if the neighbors decide to host a party)
- near to Bulabog beach which is very ugly and definitely not for swimming
- Very poor location. 20 minutes walk from D'mall. 30 minutes walk from White Beach. No shared tricycles are available, so you have to walk every time.
- Poor service: their staff provide very limited cleaning services or assistance. Most of the time, they are just standing outside your window trying to get a peek.
- Poor quality: furnishings are very uncomfortable to sit in, the bed sheets are at least 10 years old and full of stains and holes
- Average/expensive pricing: At a rate of 25,000 pesos per month, the rate is a bit higher than the average 15,000 pesos per month. Water/electricity not included.
- Surprise expenses such as internet which is added on top of your bill
- the owner has a lot of dogs that would bark loudly just outside my window every night and wake us up
- our clothes became spotted with rust due to a leak in the ceiling
- when I asked the maid to delay the change of bedsheets by one day, the owner yelled at me and told me that cleaning services were not included
- construction noise made the garden area annoying to stay in
and worst of all: in one occation, one of the staff actually stood still outside the window and stared at my girlfriend who was inside the house wearing a bra (there are no curtains for that side of the house)
- Also Known As:
- Ralph`s Place Hotel Boracay
- Ralph`s Place Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Ralph's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.