- Good only for kitesurfers who are staying with Funboard Center, Ocean Republic, Timog or Isla schools, but other schools are quite far to walk to, compared to alternative accomodation.
- Nice shared garden area (which can be noisy if the neighbors decide to host a party)
- near to Bulabog beach which is very ugly and definitely not for swimming
- Very poor location. 20 minutes walk from D'mall. 30 minutes walk from White Beach. No shared tricycles are available, so you have to walk every time.
- Poor service: their staff provide very limited cleaning services or assistance. Most of the time, they are just standing outside your window trying to get a peek.
- Poor quality: furnishings are very uncomfortable to sit in, the bed sheets are at least 10 years old and full of stains and holes
- Average/expensive pricing: At a rate of 25,000 pesos per month, the rate is a bit higher than the average 15,000 pesos per month. Water/electricity not included.
- Surprise expenses such as internet which is added on top of your bill
- the owner has a lot of dogs that would bark loudly just outside my window every night and wake us up
- our clothes became spotted with rust due to a leak in the ceiling
- when I asked the maid to delay the change of bedsheets by one day, the owner yelled at me and told me that cleaning services were not included
- construction noise made the garden area annoying to stay in
and worst of all: in one occation, one of the staff actually stood still outside the window and stared at my girlfriend who was inside the house wearing a bra (there are no curtains for that side of the house)