This small cozy hotel is located at the Station 1. Its easy to find it since the reception of the hotel is facing the main street and the other end is facing the beautiful white beach so near the famous Willy’s rock/ Grotto. Everything about this hotel is fantastic. Staff are helpful and accommodating. Breakfast is great and served either in your room or at the porch facing the beach ! Its comparative to 5 star hotel ala carte breakfast.
We occupied a standard room facing a small alley leading to the beach . Anybody could pass here, its a public right of way, so that means you can hear some people passing by. The room is stylish with complete amenities, ref. included and a safety deposit box….it is again comparative to 5 star hotel standard rooms…except for the alley part.
Wifi is not so strong and fone signal is low in our room. Im not sure with the other rooms on the 2nd floor. Signal is ok at the porch or outside our room.
The beachfront is lovely especially during early morning. You could just sit at the hotel’s porch and watch the scenery. At night time during high tide (around 10pm) the beach “disappears”. Its best to pass at the main street during high tide to get back to the hotel if you don’t want to get wet.
I like this place and we will surely go back . Hotel rate is not cheap not expensive either. But for Station 1 accommodation , this is a good bet.
- Also Known As:
- True Home Hotel, Boracay Hotel Boracay
- True Home Hotel, Boracay Hotel
- True Home Boracay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set right along soft white sand and the crystal clear ocean, this Boracay resort offers charming accommodation perfectly located on the famous ‘White Beach’. With stunning views of the sea and sunsets, you are just a stroll along the beach away from a fantastic choice of shops, bars and restaurants. This Boracay hotel includes 9 rooms, suites and apartments - each tastefully decorated with antique Filipino furniture or modern accents, all designed to ensure you can feel right ‘at home’. TRUE HOME offers cheap accommodation, super value for your money, excellent service and unbeatable location- your best bet on Boracay hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Priceline so you can book your True Home Hotel, Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.