“just in the middle of everything” 4 of 5 stars

You added Boracay Beach Resort to your Saves list
Boracay Beach Resort
2.5 of 5 Resort   |   380 White Beach, Philippines   |
Ranked #52 of 131 hotels in Boracay
“just in the middle of everything”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

It is my first time to visit Boracay during this season of the year. It is an off-peak season, so I was able to get the room at a very reasonable price. I would say reasonable because of the following:

1) Rooms are very cozy and give you that sense of being in a tropical setting with all the furnishings. But don't let the tropical exteriors fool you...the rooms are air-conditioned giving you a restful sleep at the end of the day.

2) Staff are friendly and courteous. They have daily room service and you could ask for things you may need (glasses, utensils, ice bucket).

3) The daily breakfast they serve is good. You would not run out of choices if you plan to stay for a couple of days.

4) It's very accessible to the restaurants and bars of station 2, as well as the usual places we visit in station 1. It's right in the middle of everything.

I would not think twice about booking another visit in this hotel. Nice place to stay for a reasonable price.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

140 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for my anniversary. They have fruits basket,boracay tshirt,small cake,beach bag complimentary for the guest. I lobe everything about boracay beach resort. I love the breakfast,i love the location. Definitely will come back.

• Stayed October 2013
Shanghai, China
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

I hated the service, I hated the breakfast I hated the room! We booked a room with a balcony and we got a room without! The only good thing is there's free laundry service. Do not go to The Boracay Beach Resort.
PS:It's not a resort!
Rooms are too small!

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

The hotel is literally right on the beach and in a really handy spot close to all the great restaurants. The rooms are really great, big and have balconies with air con too. The staff in the front desk were fairly helpful but the cafe staff were distracted and at times rude and the food is pretty terrible. If you stay here I would recommend eating elsewhere. The complimentary breakfast wasn't even very nice. In the photos it also shows a pool but we were disappointed that it didn't actually have one.

Room Tip: The garden suites are perfect. You can pay more for the ocean view but its noisier and there are big...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I decided to take a chance, and booked myself an Oceanview suite for two nights, despite travelling solo.

After a no-hassle airport pickup (tricycle, ferry, tricycle, and a quick saunter), I was greeted to my name written on the reception blackboard and smiling staff - and was in my room in a few moments. A bottle of wine, a cold fruit shake, and a platter of local fruits sat at the spacious sitting room. After a quick tour of the room, and setting my bags down, I immediately went back down to reception to book a further three nights.

I couldn't resist.

The bar downstairs has friendly staff, happy to chat, happy to leave you in peace, but altogether warm and welcoming. This made my daily routine, for what eventually became a ten day stay, a breeze.

Wake up in my airconditioned room on a spacious bed, catch up on the news (each suite has its own wi-fi router), admire the sea from my day bed, and stroll downstairs, get greeted by receptions staff, and into the cafe / bar to have breakfast. Beef tapa with eggs and a dash of Tabasco, a coffee, a pineapple juice and a mango shake - can't be beaten.

Back upstairs to my room, get my swimming shorts on, grab a double Disaronno on the rocks from the bar, plonk my towel on the hotel's daybeds right on White Beach, sip my drink while basking in the gorgeous high tide.

Due to the location of the hotel, somewhere where Station 2 ends and Station 1 begins, there's plenty of choices for food. Check out the Mexican joint a stone's throw down, and there's a great Filipino restaurant adorned family pictures that served one of the best sinigang broths I've tasted.

Come the afternoon, find Ferdi or any of his boatmen (ask the reception staff) and take yourself on a quick snorkel - but take some drinks with you, as you'll ask them to find you a secluded beach somewhere on the island where you can hide away for the rest of the afternoon. Even better, find some friends and make a party out of it.

I always returned to my room having been freshly cleaned during my day's activities, and if you feel like pampering yourself staff can arrange for a masseuse visit before you go find yourself some dinner.

All in all - facilities were spot on and staff were very helpful and friendly, location was convenient, and good value for money. As a seasoned traveller, it's rare to find well cared for accommodation that still retains a sincerely friendly atmosphere. During my stay, I met many other guests (families, couples, travelling friends) that felt the same way about the place, and would thus recommend a visit to Boracay Beach Resort.

Do yourself a favour, and get yourself an Oceanview suite. Wake up every morning and give the day a smile.

Thank you Boracay Beach Resort! I'll be back soon - and again and again after that.

Room Tip: Oceanview Suite. The extra space and privacy are well worth it.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
SJDM
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We booked through Agoda months before our trip for around PhP 5, 500 for 4D/3N – a quite smart deal for a couple in a budget. We stayed in a standard bungalow situated beyond the lobby, with plenty of greens making it quiet, relaxing and very private. The resort is in Station 1 and the crowd is significantly less than station 2 (I can only compare it to station 2 since I wasn’t able to take a look at station 3) and is centrally located to everything (D’mall, Willy’s Rock, etc.) Room looks experienced (must have met hundreds of guest already) but is above averagely okay, is spacious and well kept. They do housekeeping regularly and provide plenty of towels and toiletries (soap, tissue, bottled water). Shampoo, conditioner and body wash were provided one time upon our arrival. The native bag for beach use is a treasure and I can’t believe they gave me that as a souvenir! Room also comes with a safe were you can place small valuable items, although I’d say the room is safe by itself (we left our laptop and camera, which are no way could fit in in the safe, in the bed and they remained there), refrigerator and blower but telephone is MIA which require us to see the Receptionist for a request. The veranda provided a place to hang dry your wet clothes but since the place only allowed few streaks of sun, it becomes obsolete (but hotel provided laundry services). Only be warned with the mosquitoes in the veranda. Beach chairs are not the best (few more uses and they need to be replaced) but Kuya (I forgot the name), a hotel personnel compensates for that with his exceptional customer service. Accommodation comes with a big breakfast with enough varieties to choose from in Café del Mar Bar and Restaurant. I personally recommend the Bangus breakfast. Coffee and pancakes are excellent too! Definitely an amazing experience! To make your stay perfect, don’t miss their seafood marinara!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Bergen, Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We had a fantastic time here. We initially wanted to stay in Boracay for a couple of days, but were so pleased with the service and facilities given by the wonderful staff, we ended up extending our stay to two weeks. Definitely want to go back.

Room Tip: We got a very good walk-in price, and we went there off season which makes a huge difference in pric...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Boracay Beach Resort? Share your experiences!