“Amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #45 of 135 Hotels in Boracay
USA
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2011

We recently stayed in Boracay Beach Resort for about 2 nights. The hotel took care of our transportation from our time of arrival at the airport, to the boat ride, and to the hotel itself. I must say, the hotel staff's hospitality was superb and their service was very admirable. As a big family, it is given that we would may have to bombard them with many requests, considering the fact that we were travelling with an infant, them being hard to please. Amidst all our inquiries and pleas to the hotel staff to meet all our requests, not one of them denied us of that right. Instead, they accommodated us, even if it it may have served as a challenge to them.

As well as the great service the hotel had to offer, their rooms were certainly extravagant to begin with. The rooms emitted a positive aura that greatly gave us that sense of relaxation during our stay. To add to this, every time my family went out for a swim, or to have dinner, the moment we returned, our rooms were already cleaned and made up to our leisure.

To sum it all up, one can say that the hotel is seemingly close to perfect, not to mention the very accommodating staff; namely, Ben & Bryan, our transportation heads; and Flor & Maricel. I would greatly recommend this hotel to all those people that are searching for a reliable yet reasonable hotel in Boracay. To the staff and the hotel itself, i would truly want to say, Thank you, and job well done!

Till our next trip to Boracay!!!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Portland, OR
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2011

Excellent staff. The hotel itself consists of a number of detached cottage like buildings set in a fairly dark interior back from the beach. Rooms are basic and rustic. They lack light but do have electricity. A generator is available when the island blacks out.

Hot water in shower only provided by a tankless Italian made heater. Pressure is adequate but not great. Rooms are clean and maintained. Bed was comfortable if one likes one hard.

Breakfast consists of a choice of four limited menus. Perfectly fine and they will substitute extra fruit for eggs.

Best feature is the front end staff. Flore and Ilene and their helpers will go out of their way to be helpful. Really nice people.

Transfer (free) except for environmental and port fees is available from Caticlan airport. One must either call or e-mail to arrange.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo
Madison, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2011

I love the place. I booked the resort about 3 months before, so it was a gamble not knowing the resort. Although I did a whole lot of research, I still felt uncomfy about this resort.
So I bugged Flor with emails, asking about the service, and everything else until the last couple weeks before going to boracay.
I asked Flor for an extra service, which I thought was a little impossible, but she did do it anyway, despite of the bad weather, she managed to pull it off.
The service is very very good, it could match a 5 star service in some ways, but just don't expect a 5 star service overall. The bartenders were friendly, I prefer the morning ladies.
The receptionists were also friendly and honest, if they don't know the answer to a question, they honestly tell you they don't know, but they will help you get what you want.
The rooms were very nice and clean, I booked the Garden Suite, which is the best in opinion in the resort. The room was quite, nice beds, bathrooms are clean, need more power on the toilet though, the housekeeping people were trustworthy, not was stolen or lost and they clean very well.
The laundry was a little disappointing, but understandable, our laundry wasn't back at the alloted time which is 4pm that same day I had it washed, instead they gave it back the next morning.
TIP: When you want your clothes to be washed, have it done 2 days before or tell Flor or whoever is up front to remind housekeeping about your check out time, if checking early.

Overall, I liked the place, the location was good, not too far from station 1 and D'mall and station 2. The price is ok, could be lower but not too bad.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Kassel, Germany
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2010

We arrived as walk ins and the receptionists gave us a good cash deal for 3 nights. The rooms are nice and clean. The only thing is the location of the TV. You really get a stiff neck if you watch tv from your bed. Also the wifi connection was really bad. This was down to the bad location of the routers. Would I stay there again? Yes, because of the attractive cash deal they gave us and the location is great as well. Only next time without breakfast as there are better places nearby to get a better value for your money for your food. Rooms are quiet.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
epsom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2010

Having been to Boracay many times i have never stayed at the same Hotel / Resort twice, So this was a first for me at the Boracay Beach Resort, and i wasn't disapointed, upon arrival i was shown to my room, it was called the "Inno" and wow i was taken back at what was waiting for me behind the door. The decor of the room was stunning, bright & airy with a hint of mordernisum in a tradititonal setting.
I was shown around all the types of rooms on offer, i thought the room i had been upgraded to was great, ( Thanks for the upgrade!) untill i saw what was before me, these room are stunning.
Attached to the resort is the Cafe Del Mar, the food here is outstanding, and well worth a visit, waiting in the wings is Eli, a spanish guy who brings a worth of experince as newly appointed restaurant manager, can't wait to sample the tapas at the beach bar!
All in alll The Boracay Beach Resort & The Cafe Del Mar are the crown in jewel of Boracay.
Would i change a habit of a life time and return to the same hotel? Yes i will for sure.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled solo
Meycauayan City, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2010

excellent place to stay, clean friendly, all you need to have a relax holidays

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Boracay, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2010

I don't know what to say other than FANTASTIC!!

From booking our holiday until the day of our departure our experience with this hotel was second to none. They treat you like a member of their family!!

I travelled to Boracay with just me and my son, aged 7 years. We were fortunate to be able to stay at the resort from 18 days. They were absolutely fantastic. They arranged everything for us booking a hotel in Manila for us for overnight stay to/from Boracay, transfers, just everything. There was no more they could have done for us.

We totally chilled out at the resort, they catered for our every whim, my son now wants to live there!!

We had the privilege of staying in both a bungalow and a Garden suite. The bungalows are basic but comfortable and the garden suite that we stayed in was also comfortable with a few more bits and bobs thrown in like more towels, larger room, tea/coffee facilities, more storage etc.,

Would we go back, for sure!! Have already re booked for October and can't wait!

I truly recommend this resort.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family

Been to Boracay Beach Resort? Share your experiences!