I've been stayed in Turtle Inn for 4 nights in early May. great & friendly staff, beautiful garden and good location. The room is very basic but clean. as we spent most time on sea sport activity or stay on the beach, we are very satisfied with the resort given its budget price. Some tips:
1. 5 mins walk to S3, very convenient for island hopping, parasailing, banana boat, etc., as they all set out there.
2. If you want to swim, just 5 more mins walk towards S2 along the white beach, it's still S3 but the water is good (no algae) and not so many people like S2.
3. Some tricycle drivers don't know this place, so just ask them to send you to S3 and drop you off until see the "Andok's" on the main road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Turtle Inn Resort is a family run resort that nestles at the center Of Boracay Island's boat Station 3. Its central location brings our guests close to almost anywhere. The world's famous 5-kilometerbeach, the white beach, is just 2 minute walk away. The perfect location of our resort offers privacy and seclusion yet is accessible to all parts of the island. See you in Boracay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Turtle Inn Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Hotel Boracay