I stayed here with family and friends during the New Year's Eve holidays. The room was adequate, and the staff was friendly enough. The location was manageable, and it was a short walk to White Beach. The pool was a welcome respite from the chaos of Station 2. HOWEVER, I did have some issues:
1) When I was showering, the shower curtain rod just fell off, BY ITSELF.
2) NO, they do not change the sheets daily as promised.
3) They charge for wi-fi, which was practically non-existent. BOO.
4) Oh, they charge for gym use too. And hairdryer use. Oh, and the hairdryer didn't work in the room.
The room was relatively inexpensive, though, especially for that time of the year. It's an adequate hotel if you don't plan to stay in your room that much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boracay Holiday Resort is a sprawling Mediterranean inspired resort located right at the heart of Manggayad (Station 2) and affords its guests with a 3-minute leisurely walk to the famous white beach. Just by walking alone through the resort's breezy corridors and airy verandas is enough to make you feel the holiday ambience. Boracay Holiday Resort is an affordable luxury. It surely will be a part of your memorable experience here in the island, not just a place to stay ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, AsiaRooms, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Boracay Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boracay Holiday Hotel Boracay