Short walk from the beach at Station 2. The staff were friendly, especially the manager Ramon (if I remember correctly) and the staff at the restaurant. Nice, cozy rooms. They have a dorm room for six, which is perfect for friends travelling to the island. It only includes four buffet breakfasts, though. Great breakfast buffet with lots of selections. Restaurant had great Asian fusion dishes. Had a facial and body scrub at the spa, which were both great. Quiet and spacious. Nice little retreat in Boracay!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Boracay Tropics Hotel Boracay
- Best Western Boracay Tropics Hotel
- Best Western Boracay
- Boracay Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boracay Tropics received the coveted AAA rating the highest accreditation given by the Department of Tourism to resorts that is comparable to a five-star hotel in the city. It has a three-story building that encloses the exclusive and self-contained sanctuary; a tropical haven blending Mediterranean and Asian Architecture strictly design to console its guests to break away from the stressful toil in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN Boracay Tropics Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.