“Very cozy and clean rooms” 5 of 5 stars

You added BEST WESTERN Boracay Tropics Resort to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Boracay Tropics Resort
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   Bo. Manggayad, Philippines   |
Ranked #27 of 132 Hotels in Boracay
“Very cozy and clean rooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

ISpent a lot of weeks looking for a nice hotel in Boracay.
My points were good value, cleanliness of rooms and quality of service.
I must say that all of our expectations were met with Boracay Tropics.
I think I will start this review that we didnt give much importance of the hotel location since we will be spending the whole day at the beach. The hotel is about 5-10 mins away from the beach. If this hotel have been located beachfront i think it would be on the top 10 best hotels in Boracay.
We were booked on Deluxe room with garden view which was nice although I really preferred a poolview room but the hotel was fully booked when we arrived.
Rooms were really clean, sheets looked new all the towels were clean and neatly arranged. The room has 2 queen sized bed which was really comfy. Big lcd tv and a secured safe in the dresser. The bathroom is big and nice, hot and cold shower is available, and all the toiletries were arranged nicely, and they have a bidet =) Overall the room is very nice.
Amenities are worth mentioning too. They have a nice pool, it looked really big on the pics but it is just average sized. Big sunshades are placed around the pool. Nice place to hang out after a tiring day at the beach. Theyve got a kids playroom, massage den, spa and a very nice restaurant. The tropics cafe serves a very nice breakfast cafe. My fiancee is really picky about food but she really liked the food served in the restaurant. They serve local and western bfast. The place is cozy and really nice.
The hotel is clean all throughout, the hotel crew greets always with a smile, the service is just great...

Overall our stay in Boracay Tropics was really great. Will I recommend this hotel? Definitely YES... Will I come back to Boracay and Stay in the Tropics again? YES

• Stayed November 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

From the moment we came there, I didnt expect of the 2 glasses of iced tea served after a hot and exhausted trip. In our 1st three nights, Miss bhelinda and Ms. Joy was so accommodating that they gave us the cabana suite room which my Fiancee likes, the king size bed! When we entered the resort. WOW! A little paradise and the swimming pool were seducing and welcoming. Gush! Like it soo much! That im so exicted to dip down the pool. Why it is a little paradise? Well, f u are a nature-lover. that is the the place for u. the staff was escorted us way to our cabana suite room. The room was so clean and coxy, the rest room and everything there except the airconditioning that is not-so working but thanks to the maintenance that they attend to our concerns to fixed it. Which is the need to adjust the speed. They provided the 2safe box. The one is under was built-in and the other was not. How we supposed to put our stuff when its not safe at all.. but since Ms.Creamlyn was trying to fix it and advise us to wait until tom cos the IT personnel was at the manila and they need to call him. So, this time. Thanks joy for the effort.
The Buffet breakfast meal was yummy. Thanks cristina for making a omelet for my fiancée and Jacob for assisting us all throught out our staying there.
It is a walking distance way to the ocean and along the way u can pass through police station which is near the BW so u dnt have to worry.
Were sad that we need to check out and transfer to the other hotel (not to mention- but thanks indeed) which is located in station 1 but unfortunately we didn’t like the place itself cos ur in the middle of nowhere. Too far from everything. So we decided to go back to BEST WESTERN were we are comfortable. Thanks Ms. Belinda for upgraded us into the cabana room for 1 day and proceed to the deluxe room the next day. SO SO SO NICE OF YOU! :)
For being attentiveness and cheerful and the rest of the staff and so as the resort.… I can’t even see any bad comments during my stay there. I would with no doubts visit here again. I will definitely recommend this BEST WESTERN.
Thank you BEST WESTERN for accommodating us.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Arayat, Pampanga
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

i just got home from Boracay this afternoon. i promised myself that I'll write a review about this hotel.

Me and my schoolmates stayed at Best Western Boracay Tropics for 4days and 3nights. We had our practicum immersion at the said hotel.

The place is soooo great! The rooms are good. The pool as well. But one thing that I really appreciated about this hotel is the staff. everyone there are so hospitable. No matter how many favors will you ask, they will provide it with a smile.

As a practicumer/guest, they don't want to be called as "sir/maam" they just want to be called by their names or by kuya/ate.

I can feel that they're not just doing it for work but rather they do it as a passion.

A hotel with a staff like this will be a good one. the guests are not just looking for good rooms but also for the hospitable and wonderful staffs!

Will be back at Boracay and visit my newly-met friends (referring to the staffs) at Boracay Tropics!

Room Tip: As long as you can have the "comfort" you are looking for, it will do. You don't reall...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Pasay
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Took the dorm room type with 7 of my friends ...very spacious, clean with modern Asian inspired settings that's so relaxing to stay with. Staff were very accommodating, always wear a beautiful smile. Their welcome drink "cucumber slush" is a "must to try".. breakfast meal was really good with so many courses to choose from....amazing swimming pool indeed.

Will definitely recommend to my relatives and friends.

Room Tip: If you are with a big group, i would recommend the dorm room type. It's worth a try.
Currituck, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Good location in the center of things but off the main beach. It's easy to get to but it's a 3-5 minute walk away from the beach. Super friendly staff. Front desk was very warm and welcoming. Room was clean and nice.

Gurgaon, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

We were a group of 7 who stayed at the tropics. I must say it is one of the finest places in Boracay and well worth the money. Awesome service, neat and clean rooms and a short walk from station 2 where you have the bars and entertainment. The staff gives goes out of the way to provide a great service. The breakfast choices were a bit limited. The pool was really awesome. Palm trees and a small water fall made the out door section of the hotel feel nicce. Spacious rooms with small balconys were nice. On my previous vccations to Boracay, i have stayed at the expensive hotels at station 1, but none of them get close to the tropics for an overall experience.

FORT COLLINS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

As the title indicates, it is a decent stay for the price. Clean, nicely kept up. Courteous staff, however they seem to not want to give enough towels. We stayed there 8 nights, and every day had to ask for more towels, as only 2 are provided. If privacy or quiet means anything to you, this may not be your place. I have nothing against kids, but letting 20 screaming kids in the pool at once (no supervision), kind of takes away from any relaxing. Not to mention they had giant pool toys. No joke, 20. I cannot imagine where all this 'family' was staying, how many rooms they rented. Then even going into your room, you could hear them screaming. At breakfast, they were again in there screaming and running, no supervision, 'cleaned out' the food. If this was not allowed, this would be a good place to stay for the price. However, if prices raise for any reason, I for one would not hesitate to look for other options.

Room Tip: Search your options for what matters most to you.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN Boracay Tropics Resort? Share your experiences!