The hotel is in a very convenient place, in station 1 next to Astoria and near Jonah's shakes and the bars on Station 1. Around 5-10 minute walk to d'mall.
2. Room size: The rooms could definitely fit more than expected. We stayed 3 in 4 pax capacity rooms and I figured we could definitely fit around 6 adults in the beds comfortably.
1. The bathroom had lousy ventilation. There was a distinctive smell of pee even after multiple flushing. Ascertained this to the drain right between the toilet and sink.
2. No wifi in the rooms, only the balcony.
3. Rooms came with free breakfast but had very limited choices and were lackluster at best. Greasy, typical silog meals.
4. Service was inconsistent. We had nice waiters but snooty waitresses. Our group had scheduled island hopping at 7 since we confirmed with the receptionist that breakfast was at 6. We got there at 6, saw the first person to arrive at 6:10, asked for breakfast and was told "Sir maghintay lang kayo kakarating lang namin." (Sir, wait, we just arrived) like it was our fault they did not arrive on time.
All in all, budget accommodation in Station 1 that's not amazing, but good enough.
You have no recent hotel searches.