Frendz resort (hostel) would be a best option for budget travlers and/or backpackers in Boracay island. I stayed in double aircon room, it has dorm accomodation, though. I like their bamboo-style housing and everything's working well, without any problem.
There's another double room in Casamso, sister hostel of Frendz, I liked more the Frendz' room for its style plus Wi-Fi availability in the room (Staffs mentioned that Wi-fi is available only for public area, but it was available from double room with 'weak' signal).
If you're interested, you can meet people to hang out. They have beach chairs which are really convenient to enjoy White beach. I brought ice Americano coffee from Starbucks nearby and enjoyed it with book at beach chair!
The staffs are really helpful and friendly. Jeff and female staffs (sorry, I forgot their name) are willing to help all the guests at reception, also Greg who is a bartender & also beach chairs manager, is very friendly and helpful too.
I'll definitely recommend this place in Boracay, especially for solo or young group travelers.
- Also Known As:
- Frendz Resort Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Frendz Resort Boracay Hotel
- Frendz Hotel Boracay
- Boracay Frendz Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Frendz Resort is located only a 2 minute stroll to the main white beach, close to all great restaurants and bars. We cater to all budgets. Beautiful bungalows set in tropical gardens. Great reputation. 24 hour backup generator (a must on Boracay), free WIFI, pool table, great food and nightly happy hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Expedia and HostelBookers so you can book your Frendz Resort Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.