Stayed at Frendz as a solo traveller, but opted for private room (nipa hut) rather than a dorm (I'm pushing 40, so used to my own space). Like many, I relied on Tripadvisor and Hostels.com reviews to make my decision. For the price, I really can't complain, nor shall I. I had a great few days there and it was really good to come back and share my amazement of beautiful Boracay with other travelers.
it's about 1 min stroll to the beach, which takes you off the super busy main drag, but it also makes it quieter - the bars on the beach go off. Anyhow, the room was consistently clean, the staff were lovely. Am glad I didn't spend my time at a sterile hotel in Boracay - I also saved enough money on the accommodation to treat myself to a degustation dinner at Alchemy at the end of the lane where you hit the beach - another massive recommendation for your time in Boracay! (And the day trip to Ariel's Point - 1500 pesos, arrange via reception!)
- Also Known As:
- Frendz Resort Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Frendz Resort Boracay Hotel
- Frendz Hotel Boracay
- Boracay Frendz Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Frendz Resort is located only a 2 minute stroll to the main white beach, close to all great restaurants and bars. We cater to all budgets. Beautiful bungalows set in tropical gardens. Great reputation. 24 hour backup generator (a must on Boracay), free WIFI, pool table, great food and nightly happy hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AsiaRooms, HostelBookers, EasyToBook, Expedia, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Frendz Resort Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.