My wife and I spent 5 amazing days at the Madala Spa. Service first class (coming form a hotelier that says a lot), beautiful setting in the jungle, all the modern amenities you can ask for. We had a few treatments and all were fantastic. The staff were all nice, smiling, making us confortable and welcome at all times. We were greeted by the owner upon arrival which was something unexpected. Very nice young man who had all the local knowledge we could have asked for. He even went as far as to come with us to town to show us the best sea food restaurant!! Nothing but great things to say, wonderful experience!
- Also Known As:
- Mandala Spa And Villas
- Mandala Spa & Villas Hotel Boracay
- Mandala Spa & Villas Hotel
- Mandala Hotel Boracay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are committed to holistic wellness and well being. Our eco-friendly and luxurious resort villas are your door to a universe of healthy lifestyle options and internationally awarded spa treatments. The lush resort estate is private, full of tropical nature and birdsong. Mandala Spa and Villas is located near station 3, just 10 minutes walking distance to White Beach.Each resort villa has its own private entrance, teak floors and vaulted ceilings. All villas are equipped with Wi-Fi, i-pod docks, a 42’ inch LCD TV, safe, mini bar, slippers, bathrobes, sarongs and beach bags are provided for your use on the island or as a souvenir. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, AsiaRooms, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Mandala Spa & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.