The Hotel has a great location. It is away from the crazy hazyness, but within only 10 minutes walk one can reach the white beach. Plus the hotel offers a free transport to the white beach, so it is not even necessary to walk.
The food was so good, that even though during the day we saw all the nice restaurants on the white beach, we would rather stay in the hotel for dinner.
We had a lovely time in Paradise Bay and hope to return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Bay Resort Boracay in Boracay Island, Philippines - your gateway to a true beach oasis with every touch of perfection.Savor a relaxing retreat in cozy rooms fitted with refreshing interiors. Plunge into an array of excitement with a world of diversions within your reach. And bask in unparalleled bliss in our peaceful location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Paradise Bay Beach & Watersport Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Bay Beach And Watersport Resort
- Paradise Bay Beach & Watersport Hotel Boracay
- Paradise Bay Beach Watersport Resort