“Awesome Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Accidental bumped in to Milky dive centre, they gave reasonable price with very good instructor. Not as packed as other dive centre when you diving. We have discover scuba diving & full equipment given , a CD given to us as well. Staff & instructors are all very friendly. They do really care about our safeness.
We have a great night with them as well. Will definitely recommend to all who want to have diving there.

Visited June 2014

jordan
29 attraction reviews
“amazing dive!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

very friendly and very professional diver.our instructor lorrie is very friendly and very helpful.
very good at service and would strongly recommend Milky's to anyone looking for an enjoyable dive experience in Boracay.

Visited March 2014
York, PA
“Fun, Experienced a must while in Boracay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

We just returned from a family trip to Boracay.
While walking on the beach we bumped into Milky's Dive Shop - after a brief conversation- we signed up both our teenage boys for the PADI course. They love it!. Jayson provided a great introduction to the world of PADI. My husband and I joined the boys on two great dives and watched them finalize their certification. Milky's Dive shop is a must while in Boracay. Even if you just want to snorkel.

Visited March 2014
Calgary, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Amazing dives!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

Did 4 different dives with 4 different dive masters at milkys. All of our instructors were amazing! They all made us feel like family. We would swing by the in evenings to say hi to everyone, because they were so friendly and helpful. All of the equipment is new and well taken care of. The boat they have is larger then most of the dive boats which helps in rougher water. It's also locally owned, unlike a few of the other dive shops. Swing by and say hello, you won't be disappointed!

Singapore, Singapore
8 attraction reviews
“the dive masters are awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

I personally do not want to do a scuba dive, its expensive and i just dont like to do it, but the moment my husband saw diving centres in boracay, he wont stopped bugging me to do it with him. I told him he can just do without me, but he insist that this is our honeymoon and we should do things together. Milky's is the nearest to our hotel and probably the biggest in boracay white beach so we got the package from them. Our dive master was rommel and he was very patient and can make even the most nervous first time diver like me feel relaxed. he just made you feel like you can do it.

so we went to the boat, on to one of the dive sites, and my husband went down first. i am still vety nervous at the time and decided i wont do the dive because i was getting panicky and dizzy. rommel did not let me stay on the boat, he stayed with me and guided me until i could go down and dive, and at last i was able to do it, i would have just chickened out without him.

i did sick in the sea in the end though haha but that doesnt matter, the fishes are happy according to him ;D

Visited December 2013