“the best Mexican food in the island” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican, Filipino
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Pasay, Philippines
“the best Mexican food in the island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

the best Mexican food in the island. i love their burritos grande and shrimp quesadilla. The food is so flavorful and cooked to perfection. You can taste that the ingredients used are fresh and the taste is unique.. i make it a point to visit their restaurant every time i go to boracay. Great food!

• Visited August 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
“Give Me More Shakes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

My first time in Boracay was made even perfect with the view of the beach, a glass of irresistible shake and don't miss out the best fried onion rings on the island only at Jony's Bar.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Gimme some mango shake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

Being an avid fan of this place...we walked quite a few just to get a sip or two of their ever famous shake! My first time here in 2004, the place was still a small shack that felt so islander...like you're in paradise. And so did back in 2006. But 3weeks ago i had to ask a local if this was the famous place for shakes coz it drastically changed to a modern decor. Oh well, i guess they have to go along with the flow of the other restaurants.

But it's still the best place for fruit shakes in the island.

Manila
“we heart Jony's :]”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

I love Jony’s! I kept seeing Jonah’s & Jony’s, & I wasn’t really sure which one had better shakes, so we just settled for Jony’s (besides, how much better can that other place shakes be?). Jony's didn’t disappoint. The shakes we ordered (I got coconut, he got mango-melon or something) were a little expensive, but the glasses were huge so that’s fine. Anyway, I'm used to Manila prices. We ordered an extra shake to share after our food came. I ordered a salmon…something (hefty serving, pictured, I believe it was P380) and it was pretty decadent. I was pleased. You can tell that the pita bread is PERFECTLY toasted in the photo – it's neither burnt nor soft. The photo also shows that I finished my shake before my food came, hehe. I like that Jony’s is a beachfront place, so you get to enjoy the scenery while eating your meal. Will eat @ Jony’s again next time I'm in Boracay. Thanks, Jony.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Perth, Australia
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

Fantastic place, excellent meals, staff great, friendly and professional, will definitely return.

Visited August 2011