“Great Diving” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 57 Activities in Boracay
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Situated approximately 30 meters to the left of Lonely Planet, between Gasthof and Villa Rhazel, at the beach end of D'Mall.Boracay Island Divers are a Dive Resort using Scubapro equipment and offering PADI courses from DIscover Scuba Diving introductory and Open Water to Dive Master. We also cater for certified fun divers with or with out their own equipment.We specialise in catering for small groups a pride ourselves on personal attention.
Boracay, Philippines
“Great Diving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

Great diving at Yapak, saw my first shark, real close.
This is a small newly opened dive shop which offers personal attention and has a great atmosphere. All the gear is Scubapro and brand new.
I will definitely be using this shop for future dives.

Visited December 2012

“scuba diving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

I did my Open Water Diver Course with Boracay Island Divers. The staff are so professional, the dive equipment are in very good condition (all ScubaPro). Oliver my Instructor together with Michael the Divemaster, helped me very well in understanding what it means to become an Open Water Diver. I will surely be going back to take my Advanced course and more. Thank you very much guys for the best dives.

I would like to recommend them to anyone who would like to go diving in Boracay Island, Boracay Island Divers is located near Dmall area in station 2 front beach, the orange building between Lonely planet and Boracay Uptown.

Visited December 2012