“Horrible Service!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Taiwanese
Manila, Philippines
“Horrible Service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

To the owner of ShareTea, your staff, particularly the female cashier, is very very rude. Seems like she is unhappy with her job. When we walked in, we were not greeted even with just a smile. While she was taking her order, she seems pissed that we were discussing our choices. And when I was paying, she asked me for 15pesos, which I do not have at the moment (and besides it is every store's responsibility to have a change fund and not oblige your customers to provide it for you), the cashier made it really obvious that she was pissed as hell at me giving me all these "TSK TSK TSK" with a big frown and mean face. Such a shame! The teas were yummy though but for this kind of service, I will never go back nor recommend this establishment. Im a resident and I work for a hotel in the island, so pretty much we residents here contribute a lot to another establishment by recommendations and feedbacks.

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Brisbane, Australia
“So refreshing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I went to this place every day I was in Boracay. It is located in D-Mall next to the Lemon Cafe and the drinks are so cold and refreshing. They have the standard Taiwanese pearl milk tea as well as a selection of different fruit teas with many options for jelly and pearls. I particularly liked that you can choose the sugar level of your drink as I personally prefer to have less sugar.

If you are feeling hungry they also sell Taiwanese style fried chicken here too.

• Visited October 2012