“Awesome fun” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 57 Activities in Boracay
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: We are international kitesurfing club MANGORIDERS.We can teach You kitesurfing safe and easy. We can find the best accommodation on the beach .You are very welcome to join our MANGORIDERS community !
Miri, Malaysia
“Awesome fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

Having met Rokas a few years earlier and knowing about his kitesurfing school, I was determined to give it try. Carlos was my instructor and he had me up on the board in no time - although I was soon back in the water drinking the sea! A very professional and friendly outfit. I will be sure to be back there again to build on what I have already learnt.

If you want to learn kitesurfing you will not go wrong with Mangoriders in Boracay

Visited January 2014

Hong Kong, China
“Very friendly team!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

It was great to meet Rokas and his team-- they are professional, supportive (especially towards beginners like me), and are quite friendly! I enjoyed my kitesurfing experience with them. I took lessons with Carlos, and he taught me to see kite surfing as a sport that can be learned by almost anyone! I got on the board in five hours, and it was such a confidence boost! Will definitely be back at Mango Riders the next time I'm in Boracay.

Visited December 2013
Malaga, Spain
“Best Place to Learn Kite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Hi guys. i do not like to write reviews, but after experience with guys from Mangoriders i will do it :) It is best place on Boracay. Good music, very friendly people. Have take 9h course and now I'm kiting :) instructor was very professional. After course i have rent equipment from Mangoriders, and it was best 2 weeks kite holidays in my life :)

Visited February 2013
Manilla, Australia
“Kite holidays”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

Really amazing place and people. I had full course with instructor whose name is Carlos after 6h I was on the board.Always good music in the bar.

Visited December 2013
Hongkong
“Kitesurfing lessons in BORACAY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I was surprised how professional are those guys. Takes just 9h for me to ride on the board.
All instructors are very professional. Nice chill-out bar with Nespresso coffee machine .Best coffee on the beach.

Visited February 2013