“one of my best stays on Boracay” 5 of 5 stars

Waling Waling Beach Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Balabag, White Beach, Aklan Province 5608, Philippines   |
Ranked #84 of 138 Hotels in Boracay
Manila, Philippines
“one of my best stays on Boracay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012

now known as Estacio Uno..

very accommodating staff! clean rooms and good food. just a bit pricey but it's worth the stay!
won't have second thoughts of going back in this hotel

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012

We stayed at Estacia Uno for 4 nights in November, during which time we had to move to a different room each night as the hotel was busy, which was a bit of a pain. The rooms are very clean and of a good standard. The staff are friendly and attentive, and they have a good system of booking their cabanas so that everyone staying at the hotel gets to enjoy them.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

Estacio uno, as it is called now is a really nice hotel. We were here for my friend's wedding and got a good deal as they had 30%off due to the renovation going on. The room's were spacious and can accommodate 4. The deck view is divine! We preferred being in the2nd floor because the poolside rooms were very near the bar which can be noisy. Being in station 1, we enjoyed the quiet beach.

Will definitely go back.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2011

It was the first time my family went to Boracay
The resort was perfect except for the price it was quiet expensive but other from that everything was gr8- the staff was lovely- the food was gorgeous especially the breackfast buffet and the mango pancake was to diefore in my opinion. The room I had had a beautiful view of the beach but I would recommend more towels.

I would recommend people to go here because it's lovely

• Stayed June 2011
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2011

6 of us stayed at the 2 presidential suites and 1 poolside deluxe room.
this place is excellent. quiet beach front and with cabanas is where we spent our nights there drinking SML.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
Sydney
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2011

I was so upset at first as they over booked the hotel and my booking of the deluxe executive room was given to someone else. So instead they upgraded us to a deluxe pool access room. I had a feeling that this was going to happen to me due to previous reviews I've read and I was so fired up that it happen to me as I was looking forward to the balcony over looking the beach but most of all that my kids wont have a double bed to sleep on and they instead had to share a single bed. Management neglected to take the ownership and instead tried to put the blame on me for not specifically asking upon booking for 2 double bed which I said I did. Hotel voucher clearly states twin occupancy as well. So after 30 minutes of trying to argue my point I ended giving up as they were fully booked so I know it was a waste of breath.

In the long run, my hubby and 2 kids loved our room. It was easier access to the pool and no need of going up and down the stairs as it was ground floor.

Few things to impove/need:
* Clock
* Towel/wet clothes rack.
* Shower area - so that the water doesnt splash everywhere
* Need new towels
* Blinds are nice and trendy but its too thin so I get woken up so early in the morning by the sun.

Location is perfect with only 10 minutes walk to the Dmall. Hubby and I stayed at this hotel 8 years ago when it was still waling waling and we loved it then due to location and ambience, hence us booking again. But when I seen it being newly renovated and sooo modernised I was more attracted.

Buffet breakfast was fantastic! Loved the filipino and western dishes. Loves the egg statio.

Staff are so good! Cannot ask for more.

King beds are supersized King Bed! It's very firm...

Cleaning - done daily and really good job. Cleaner even tidy up all your belongings.. I feel really safe and can trust that nothing goes missing.

Cabanas can be rented 3hrs daily (free).. so good because can just watch the kids from there and relax.

Complimentary massage is the best! So worth it! Manicure and Pedicure is P450.

I love the Wifi- it's so good. It even works full strength bar in our room!

Well we leave tomorrow and its sad but hoping to be back in 2 years again to renew our vows! I will definately be recommending Estacio Uno!!

Room Tip: Give your tip at the last day or your trip so that you are giving it to who really deserve it.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2011

Me and my family stayed in this hotel last year in Premiere Suite and deluxe room. The room was excellent and because we are staying for three nights they gave us discount which is worth it. The service of the staff was amazing they even watched the kids everytime we're in the Cabanas. The food is totally delicious especially the chicken adobo with coconut milk a bit pricey but it's fair enough because of their location. My kids loved the pool i can also watch them while sitting in Cabanas.. The location right in front of the beach and the water is very clear not like in station 2 there's a lot of rock.I will definitely go back to this place again. Even my sister doesnt want to try different hotel as this place totally exceed our expectation.

Room Tip: If you want an excellent,quite place and also a great service this Hotel is great. The premiere room...
  • Stayed February 2011, traveled with family

Been to Waling Waling Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!