Situated on the best part of the long beach in Boracay this hotel is quite dated and is going through a room by room renovation. The service was above average, staff was attentive. Biggest bummer was the lack of Wifi in room. It was a good thing we brought our own mobile hot spot. Food was very good, always enjoyed the Mango Shake. Pool is shaded and is always a great escape when it gets too hot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leave the buzz behind and enjoy the sun, the splash, and the scenic garden view by the pool. Bask and get a tan or simply lounge and unwind in the pool area. Our guests can also de-stress and pamper themselves with our in-house spa service at Neo, the Island Spa. Guaranteed to relax you body, mind, and soul, our spa services are rewarding additions to the indulgent services the resort offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Pearl of the Pacific Boracay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearl Of The Pacific Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Pearl Of The Pacific Boracay Resort And Spa
- Pearl Pacific Boracay