my family and i stayed here for 2 nights from dec 10-12 for my moms' bday. got the deluxe room on the main wing, overlooking the pool & beach. it comes w/ 1 queen & 1 single bed, balcony, lcd tv, ensuite bathroom, toiletries, etc. the resort has 3 pools (the pool at the east wing is the best), and lots of restaurants to choose from (with a newly opened mcdonalds just beside the main wing for those on budget).
buffet breakfast at sea breeze cafe is included in the package, and had a variety of food available. atmosphere can be quite chaotic in the breakfast area so ask to be seated inside the aircon resto instead of near the buffet spread. the beach is just a few steps away and are well tended by the staff. beach chairs are available by the shore & security is tight as they keep an eye on your things in case you take a swim. beach towels are available upon request near the pool area.
1) they allow early check in if the room is already available.
2) 3 pools to choose from
3) attentive hotel/resto staff
4) lots of restaurants within hotel vicinity, right in the middle of white beach
5) near dmall & dtalipapa
6) main & north wing rooms are just a few steps from the beach
7) the welcome drinks are superb. they give you a list of what drink you want and choose from it. unlike other hotels/resorts where you may/may not like the drink given...
1) the main & north wing can be quite noisy at night as it is near the beach front. if you want peace & quiet, then request for a room at the east wing.
2) the in-room safe was not working in our room. requested for repair at the reception, a few minutes later technician arrived and fixed it. however, upon trying it again a few minutes later, the safe isn't working again. decided to just leave it at that and kept our valuables locked inside our luggage.
3) free wifi is available in the lobby but if you want it in your room then you'd be charged for it
4) housekeeping seems to be slacking on the job. room looks clean, but our bed had sands left on it after cleaning lady left.
all in all, i wouldn't mind staying here again. the hotel experience is well worth the price i paid considering that it is near everything (resto, beach, shops, dmall) you would need in boracay.
rooms at the east wing are quieter and has the best pool. get the premiere room that has access to t...
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.