“Good time” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #31 of 57 Activities in Boracay
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Kitesurfing school located on Boracay Island. We offer kitesurfing lessons from beginners to advanced. Our mission is to share the high we get from kitesurfing to as many people as possible and provide guests with the best service our island has to offer.
St. Petersburg, Russia
“Good time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

This school has a nice team and Ken is a seriously good rider. If you want to take lessons or just want to hang out with a nice crew, you can't go wrong with Freestyle. That being said, for the best kiting you should really join an overnight trip to one of the islands downwind of Boracay, because Boracay itself doesn't really have real flat water (it's always a bit choppy except at the lowest lowest tide). It's a great place for partying though.

Visited February 2014

Hong Kong, China
“Excellent vibe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

I tried kite surfing for the first time and manage to get my first ride on the second lesson! Ali and the team are very professionals, the enviroment is friendly and has good vibe! They are also very flexible.

Visited December 2013
Grenoble, Rhone-Alpes, France
“What a great team !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Hi guys !
We re a french couple doing kitesurf with different level. My wife was beginer and I was intermediate.
When we were in Boracay island we met Ken in Bulabog beach. We explained him our needs and we directly had a good feeling with this guy.
We took lessons during three days (only 2 hours per day) and we did a lot of progress.
Ken and Ryan are incredible instructors. They teach you in a good relaxing way wich makes you comfident.
Thanks to their advices we improved our skills. Now my wife can ride and easily upwind and I will start to jump !

Highly recomended !

Thanks to this little family. We keep in touch for sure !
Sara &Anthony

Visited December 2013
5 attraction reviews
“Best kite school in Boracay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Loving the vibe of Freestyle academy! Super friendly, fun and helpful staff (all local instructors). You'll always be invited to tag along with them even after the school hours for dinner, party or day trip when there's no wind.

Visited January 2013
Geneva, Switzerland
“Friendly staff, nice gear, good vibes !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

We've been at Boracay for a week and we chose Freestyle Academy because it was located next to our Hotel. (7 stones, which is realy nice as well) I've been teached by Ryan and I was very very happy with the progress I've made during my stay ! Ryan is very calm, and relax so you'll feel very confident. It was also nice to be teached by a Filipino, I've nothing against Russian Teacher but it's more exotics this way! :) They are IKO so you'll get an IKO Card at the end of your course. They've a small bar where you can get Mango Shakes, other drinks and food. The staff is very friendly and all the gear is in very good condition. Highly recommanded !

Visited January 2013