“King and Queen Spa Package: All the Stops!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 57 Activities in Boracay
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted #1 spa in Boracay by a popular tourist website! Bella Isa is dedicated to offering top-notch luxury experiences at affordable prices. With its beach-front paradise setting, Bella Isa offers a wide array of relaxing spa services and the friendly, dedicated staff will make sure you leave the spa with a smile on your face. It's the perfect way to unwind after your long journey to the island!
Zhengzhou, China
“King and Queen Spa Package: All the Stops!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

My fiance and I treated ourselves to the King & Queen Spa Package on our vacation, and it was absolutely lovely and worth the money.

It is not the cheapest massage package on the beach, but with 7 hours of relaxation and treatment, it is but a fraction of what one would pay in the West for the same services and is well-worth the money!!

The package includes massage and treatments from head to toe all day and also includes a small sunset sail, drinks, and a couple's dinner on the beach to finish.

The services and environment were very professional and clean, and the staff were amazing. They were extremely accommodating, professional, sincere, and friendly. The staff will also go above and beyond if they have to. My fiance had a very bad sunburn on her face, so while we were getting treated, the owner ran out to another shop on the beach, and later gave her Alovera (including the leaves themselves and the lotion), and a cream to numb the sunburn. After we finished dinner and were leaving, the owner took my fiance to the back to apply these things.

I, myself, preferred beer over the fruit shake the comes with he deal, and the staff had no problems running out to get me one while I sat in the chair!

I have only two very small suggestions: 1) My fiance has more hair than me, so I found myself sitting in the chair for a very long time after my head treatment, waiting for her's to catch up. The staff were accommodating and asked if I wanted something to drink, BUT if this happens, please let us know approximately how long we will be waiting: maybe we can take out our kindle for a while (I am sure I could have, but I just kept assuming it'd only be another minute, when it ended up being about 30). 2) We were offered drinks and shakes all day, but one tends to get hungry on vacation, and 2:00pm to 8:00pm is a long time to go without a snack. Perhaps a very small snack to tie us over just before the sunset ride would be great! To be fair, however, I am sure that if I asked, I would have received.

However, these suggestions are very small, and overall, I found the experience was really quite something!

I strongly suggest that any couple travelling to Boracay pamper themselves with this romantic and relaxing day at the spa!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Melbourne, Australia
“King and Queen Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

This was a wedding present and my husband and i went for the package a day after our wedding. we were welcomed warmly by the staff and they even had a specialised welcome message for us at the front of the spa. We started with a foot massage, then full body scrub, full body massage, facial, pedicure, hair treatment, sunset sail (amazing), dinner. We loved each and every aspect of the package and espcially the hospitality of the Eileen and the staff. Was most def a wonderful romantic package. Theres really nothing that could have been done better.

Visited December 2013
Auburn, CA
“Wow - marvelous experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

Had a marvelous experience. Staff most friendly and kind. We were very well pampered. The treatments were very enjoyable and relaxing. They were very accommodating and stayed open late, as my treatment went late. The staff is extremely attentive to your needs. I noticed improvements compared to our visit here last year. Thank you for taking care of the noise problem. Now it is perfectly quiet and very relaxing. I loved the complementary ginger tea at the end of treatment.

The manager is very closely involved in the running of this business, and that gives this place a great advantage! Thank you again for adding the most wonderful frosting to our Boracay experience.

Taipei, Taiwan
3 attraction reviews
“Really good choice for vacation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

We had the king and queen set.

1. For c/p value, this is really worthy.
Cuz the consuming standard ( cost ) on the island isn't cheap. If u wanna spend the really relax vacation not the backpacker like trip, you should take this set. ( Actually, I don't think this is a good place for saving tour ) The cost that u spent it seperatly maybe higher than the set price, and u have to arrangement it by your self.

CP值很高:分開去安排不會比這個set便宜,不過,如果你是團費、住宿費外就只想拮据度日,真的只是每年一定要出國一下而已的人不在此限。

2. The friendly service
Everyone are really friendly there, you can discuze your need with them. But the tip is " start it earlier as u can ". We started our set in the afternoon. They spent some time to reset the progress for us. Even though we still finished all the progress at almost 22:00.
We even had some little incident not in our imagination, but don't worry, they solved all of it for us.

友善服務:行程很滿,建議早點開始,她們會盡力照你所有需求的。

3. About the dinner

I have heard about the common of the dinner isn't really good choice. But in my opinion, I think it is not bad. Again the meal on the island costs a lot. So that, to compare about the average standard I think the dinner of the set is a nice arrangement.

關於晚餐:島上飲食本來就多數不便宜(比長灘上的沙灘吃到飽的話我沒辦法),以水準尚可的套餐而言,我覺得ok了。

Anyway, u should give this place a chance :)

Hong Kong, China
“Nice people, nice arrangement, nice place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

I went for the king and queen package. It was a very good experience and very special for me and my fiancé. They provided very good service on the spa. The advertisement is true, they really give many care on your whole body. After take care your body, they arranged the sailing and the sunset watching also very good for relaxing for your soul to enjoy the beautiful for the nature. Finally, the food was very taste. It gave us a very satisfy feeling after all. Even more, I proposed on the day at Belle Isa. Thank you for their photo taking; it gave us a very good of memory record. it is a collective trip in Boracay. It has combined the great elements in Boracay, Spa, Sailing, Sunset, nice food and nice people.