“Great spa and friendly people” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 57 Activities in Boracay
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted #1 spa in Boracay by a popular tourist website! Bella Isa is dedicated to offering top-notch luxury experiences at affordable prices. With its beach-front paradise setting, Bella Isa offers a wide array of relaxing spa services and the friendly, dedicated staff will make sure you leave the spa with a smile on your face. It's the perfect way to unwind after your long journey to the island!
Boston
25 attraction reviews
“Great spa and friendly people”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

We originally planned on booking a spa treatment at Tirta Spa but after reading all the great Tripadvisor reviews for Bella Isa, we changed direction and chose the #1 rated spa on the island. After reading the description of their King and Queen's package, I was intrigued.

This lavish couple’s package is wildly popular! There’s nothing else like it. If you and your loved one would love to have a fantastic full day event without all the hassle of planning, the King and Queen is your one-step fantasy experience. This package is an all day extravaganza, beginning with a rich body scrub in the early afternoon, followed by countless more treatments, a sunset sailing, and a dreamy candlelight dinner on beach. Are you kidding me? It’s an incredible bargain.

For a little over $ 100.00 USD per person (we nixed the beach candlelight dinner and got a deduct), we received the following treatments:

Body Scrub (30 mins)
Shiatsu/Swedish Massage (30 mins)
Full Facial (60 mins)
Foot Spa/Exfoliating Scrub/Massage (45 mins)
Pedicure
Hair Spa (scalp massage, moisturizing treatment with steamer) rinse and blow dry (60 mins)
Sunset Sail (30 mins)
Photographer
We arrived at our appointment time of 1:00 PM and greeted by the friendly staff. There was even a sign to welcome us to the spa.

The girls washed the sands off our feet and we were whisked away into the spa rooms.

I didn't know what to expect. I knew it wasn't going to be like my spa visit at the Lapis Spa at the Fontainebleau in Miami. I was very open minded.

Upon entering the couples treatment room, all my anxiety and doubts disappeared. It had a nice countryside romantic charm. The room had straw walls and silk panels draping the ceilings. The candles added great ambiance to the room.

We started with the body scrub and were given a choice of citrus punch, chocolate fondue or aloe cucumber. I went with the cucumber and the Mo went with the punch. It was great to exfoliate all the dead skin off our bodies. After the exfoliation, we were wrapped into a "cocoon" for a short period of time.

After a quick shower, we received our much needed massage and relaxing facials. We both fell asleep a couple of times. I woke up to the sounds of my own snoring, quite embarrassing.

Next up was the foot spa and pedicure. I opted for a French pedicure and was happy that it didn't cost extra. We were served delicious cinnamon ginger tea during our treatment session.

Sunset was approaching and it was time for our paraw sailing. That was the first night we were able to watch the sunset. The other nights we spent in Boracay, we missed the sunsets because we were either drinking and too caught up or sleeping to rest for a night of drinking.

Irene, the owner of the spa and another staff member followed us and took some great photos of us.

I didn't give it a 5 because the bathroom could have used a little updating and make it more "spa" like and the there were no doors in the treatment room so you can hear conversations and noise throughout the spa

Visited December 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Amazing Experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

Absolutely amazing experience. My fiancé and I booked the King and Queen package and Bella Isa did not disappoint. From the moment we got there, we truly felt like a king and queen. From the free picture taking, the amazing sunset cruise and fantastic dinner, Bella Isa does an absolutely amazing job with making your experience truly memorable. I would highly recommend Bella Isa Spa! This is a must for anyone who is looking for an amazing spa experience!

Vancouver, Canada
“King and Queen package at Bella Isa will make you feel like royalty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

Amazing service for the value! The girls at Bella Isa will pamper you from the top of your head to the tips of your toes. Complete your Boracay experience by visiting Bella Isa, you will thank me later.

Marco Island, Florida
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

It is really well worth spending the whole afternoon and night to do a King and Queen Spa Package. The service is excellent and price is affordable. You will be treated just like the real King and Queen. There was also a madam taking photos for us. You don't need to worry about anything but enjoy your time. Thank you for everything and we will be back~

Singapore, Singapore
“Don's Miss this great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Me and Hannah had the most wonderful SPA ever. For 3 days in a row we took a two package daily and came so rejuvenated. The experience was wonderful and the staff was very polite and took care of your every need. Needless to say, we were treated by royalty. I think if we had stayed for another day, we would hv gone again. We would recommend to anyone who wants to hv a good spa treatment. I urge couples to take the king ad queen package. Pretty awesome!!