“Best beachfront ever” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Crystal Sand Beach Resorts

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Boracay
Crystal Sand Beach Resorts
You added Crystal Sand Beach Resorts to your Saves list
3.0 of 5 Resort   |   Balabag Boracay Island, Aklan Province, Philippines   |
Ranked #35 of 134 Hotels in Boracay
Quezon City, Philippines
“Best beachfront ever”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Happiest stay in Boracay ever because in my opinion, when one goes to the beach, one should stay at the beach and not in one's swanky room:) Crystal Sand's rooms are very basic. The great thing it has going for it roomwise is that the aircon works well and the rooms are clean. Friendly staff. Foodwise, it's ok and affordable. Locationwise, it's a few meters from D'Mall where a lot of restos and a grocery store are. Now the BEST thing about Crystal Sand is the only thing I would go back to Boracay for: its beachfront. In the middle of all the chaos of human traffic of tourists and vendors alike that make up the Boracay of today is this few precious square meters of quiet, untouched space amazingly a mere few steps from our room that remind me of Boracay circa 1980s... hmmm, I have nothing more to add...except...stay there.

• Stayed May 2013

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I came to Boracay for the first time for a 3 day stay during our 3 week visit to the Philipines, (also a first).
We stayed for 2 nights at another place the other side of the main road in station 3,1 minute walk from the beach.
Whilst wandering along the beach on the second day, we saw Crystal Sands and my wife fell in love with the location and expressed a wish that she would love to come back to Boracay and stay in the hotel as it had such a great view and was perfectly located for the beach, shops (D'Mall) and restaurants, plus all the activities I would want to do are situated a very short walk in either direction along the beach.
I decided to try to give her our last day and night at the hotel and enquired if the room was available. It was and we were even allowed to bring our belongings much earlier than the 2pm check in time.
From the moment we arrived, we were made so welcome, nothing was too much trouble for the staff who are the most friendly people we have encountered so far.
Our room was on the ground floor on the beach front with a private patio meaning we could eat and drink whilst enjoying the spectacular views.
We loved it so much, I negotiated another 2 nights stay totalling a 3 days and nights stay departing early on the 4th day.
We cannot fault anything about our stay here, the staff were fantastic, the food so good we did not eat anywhere else and the rates quite reasonable. The room was clean and cool and service was exceptional.
We have 1 day and night still to go before we return to Manila, if a room was available, we would stay till the end of our holiday! Guess what, I have booked and paid a deposit for a 3 week stay next year!!!
Stay here, you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed March 2013
Colorado Springs, CO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

We stayed for 5 nights on the second floor. The room was comfortable, clean and functional. I enjoyed waking up early, sitting in front of the hotel overlooking the water as the sun came up. Very tranquil! Service was great, food was great. Location was very convenient to the beach, bars, restaurants and shopping. We'll definitely stay here again if we return to Borocay.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Davao City, Davao City, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

I was a walk-in. Arrived with no reservation and the duty manager gave me a great deal! The location is perfect! Beach front with just enough privacy and peace. The location gets the right amount of sun but the trees provide enough shade if you want it. The food is not great though. But the good restos are just a few steps away.

Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Stayed in rooms 209 and 201 they are great basic rooms with airconditioning that are kept very clean. Staff are helpful and efficient and the hotel is absolute beachfront. A nice breakfast is included each day

Room Tip: Choose the rooms facing the beach
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

I stayed for only one night on 2nd september and I have the highest regards for them. I arrived in the evening and they have put up a great board welcoming my family. I was really impressed by its location , just 20 metre rs from the sea. I booked their deluxe room and it had a beautiful huge balcony overlooking the blue sea and white beach. The staff were so helpful, courteous and well trained. One thing that astonished me was that, when I asked for an Indian Hotel to dine the front office staff Ms.Paz had accompanied my family up to the Hotel. You will not get this service anywhere in the world. In the middle of the night, when I asked for water, the security staff had rushed and bought a mineral water bottle in 2 minutes. Everything about the Hotel is nice. it's very clean, neAt, well located, good staff and I highly recommend for all!

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

Lovely hotel, amazing location! the view from room 209 is juts breathtaking! Basic decor and facilities, but staff is really helpful and polite, so couldn't fault it in any way.
The only problem was, that our room had the noisiest aircon ever! but you do get used to it...

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Crystal Sand Beach Resorts? Share your experiences!