“Relaxing and Hassle-Free” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ti Braz Boracay

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Boracay
Ti Braz Boracay
Save Saved
You added Ti Braz Boracay to your Saves list
White beach, 5608, Philippines   |
Ranked #66 of 174 Boracay B&B and Inns
Manila, Manila, Philippines
“Relaxing and Hassle-Free”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

We went to Boracay last month for a quick getaway and we booked everything on a whim, and on a budget. We had heard about Ti Braz in a previous trip to Boracay earlier this year and we decided that since we were on a budget and we wanted privacy, we would try a boutique hotel. The Rooms at Ti Braz were the perfect choice. The staff were polite, attentive and cheerful. They even brought our drinks to us while we lounged on the beach. We never had to take an overpriced tricycle ride to D'Mall or Jonah's fruit shake stand because everything was so near (maybe 1 or 2 minutes stroll to the mall) and the beach was just a few steps away. (with their own beach chairs and cushions. At night we could go out and drink at the bars and not worry about how to get back to the hotel because the way back was so short.

We didn't expect too much, because for the price that they charged, they provide clean, simple rooms, cable TV, hot/cold water and delicious breakfast.

Sometimes its fun to stay in the full-sized hotel with all those amenities, but when you're looking for something new, simple, no-frills, I would definitely recommend staying here, and we are definitely going back.

Room Tip: There are only two rooms at Ti Braz, when you reserve, they don't rent out the other room, becau...

19 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

Hello, we booked this hotel seen the good reviews on tripadvisor. I do not know how these reviews could be posted. This hotel is in the middle of the extreem touristy part of White Beach. Just a couple of meters from the starbucks. If you come to relax and chill-out this is not the place to go. The hotel has a bar which plays loud music till midmight and has a massage room next to the room we were. A lot of noise as well. The room itself was overpriced and the bed was so hard... I would definitely nor recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Check where on the white beach your hotel is located. Choose 'station 1' or go to another be...
Manila, Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

Me and my boyfriend went to Boracay for our pre- anniversary celebration. We arrived in Boracay 3rd of August at 10PM. we stayed in Boracay Peninsula but its too pricey and its not worth it. So I looked up the channels in their cable then the Boracay Channel featured the Ti BRaz, I was interested because of their crepes then I checked their website and there is accomodation. So when i checked it out I was amazed by the interior facade of their rooms. Next morning we went there and decided to stay there for our remaining 3days and 2 nights in Boracay. The staff are very nice and polite, all of them are smiling. The food was great especially the Crepes, it was very heart warming stay in Ti Braz, and it is worth the price. I just hope that there will be more rooms for accommodation, coz I know that they will be more known not only for their crepes but for their nice and clean accommodation. We will definitely going back here.

Manila
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

I came to know of Ti Braz when I was looking for a place to stay for my July visit in the island, and seeing the many raves in here made me decide to book it. I was asked to make a 50% deposit to block my booking and I did in person when I visited Boracay in summer. The location is nice, beachfront and near D'Mall.

As the dates closes in, I decided to contact Ti Braz again (about 2 weeks before my arrival) just to make sure everything's ready, but to my dismay I was told that the room is undergoing construction and they will just refund me. Why are they doing the construction on booked dates? Why didn't they inform me earlier? Is there really a construction? I had a lot of things going on in my head but I could be wrong too so I just settled in on the refund. I picked up the refund in person. I saw the manager who handled my booking but I didn't bother to put up a long conversation with her as she didn't looked inviting (just my personal opinion). She told me I came rather late and the secretary is no longer around so I had to comeback next morning. When I came back I had an opportune time to discreetly ask a staff about the construction. He said there's no construction happening in the rooms! (maybe in the kitchen but not in the room, he said).. When I asked the secretary if the room is available she asked a staff to check but he came back saying the AC seems to be up so he decided not to go in.

Anyways, I may be (may be not) wrong about my hunch that they booked somebody else on my dates but I'm very sure the one who told me there was construction was lying :(

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Makati, Rizal, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

My girlfriend and I have been to its creperie on the ground floor two times, for two consecutive days. The service and food (from the shakes, Bangus meal, to its crepes) are superb and something I would definitely want to go back to.

I also loved it how its own spot on the shore is perfect for beach bumming. ; )

However, I noticed that its manager/owner does not smile a lot. Good thing its staff are quick, approachable, and polite. : )

This is a must go to when you visit Boracay! Their bangus meal is a must-try! ;)

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Borac, Aklan, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

Boracay's best beach front location accesible in everything friendly staff and fab foods and reasonable rate for a beach front! must stay in Ti-braz love it!

Room Tip: Ti-braz room are really nice clean and plus easy access to the restaurant downstairs when hungry and...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Boracay's best kept-secret!!!
Nothing beats the location!
Roll from your bed to the beach, what could be better than that?

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Ti Braz Boracay? Share your experiences!