“Great stay thanks to their service” 5 of 5 stars

Nandana Boracay
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Station 1, Aklan Province, Philippines   |
Ranked #89 of 134 Hotels in Boracay
Manila, Philippines
“Great stay thanks to their service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

A local friend of mine suggested that we stay at Nandana because according to her, it's new and the beachfront location is good. Considering that we were going to be out partying every night in between stations 1 and 2, Hotel Location was convenient.

Arrived at 10am, was greeted with welcome drinks at the lobby and knowing that hotels would charge extra for early check-ins, I didn't bother to ask but the front desk staff noticed that we looked exhausted from traveling and offered to check us in early. That's great hotel service!!

Pleased with our Deluxe Room on the 3rd floor which was huge, 2 double-size beds, Linens were soft and clean, Luxurious modern design and toilet had a Bidet, a/c was quiet, all that i expected from a 4 star hotel resort. Balcony was awesome because I smoke and my travel buddy doesn't.

Atrium design for the main building so interior air circulation was good. The indoor pool looked great at the center of the hotel but I didn't get to use it during my stay though. New Pool so it was clean.

Breakfast buffet was part of my room package and was good but could use more selection and variety like more Fruit Juice or bread. The Breakfast Area was decorated well and service was always good. Oh and you could see the ocean from the windows, nice.

Was looking for a Fitness center but didn't open it yet same with their in-hotel spa. Saw some Jacuzzi's on the premier room floor but i think it wasn't ready for use yet. No problem.
Heard from one of the staff that the hotel is still on their soft opening and they plan to do the Grand opening by November 2012.
Ok understood and again no problem on the lack of facilities ready for use.

First night there, we were walking back at 3am and before going to our rooms, we decided to go for a quick dip, but had no place for our stuff so we asked one of the hotel night security guard if we could leave it with him. He said sure and took it to the lobby staff and left it there. I was pissed because I left it with him, not the lobby staff.
He came back, I was about to give him a piece of my mind but he spoke first by saying in Filipino (translation) "sir, it's better I leave it with the staff inside so that I may instead escort and watch out for your group while you swim nearby. Security sir"
He actually did escort us and waited. Wow, Awesome service. Clap clap clap.

It went great for the rest of our 3 nights stay here. Great and Friendly Staff who always had the guest's comfort and needs in mind.

New Hotel on a soft opening so they do have need for improvement but my overall stay was great thanks to the great customer service and care from their staff, the nice facilities and fancy decor.

Would I stay here again? YES of course!!

Thank you team NANDANA for the great stay!

Room Tip: Go for the rooms facing west for the sunset view from the balcony
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Korean first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

The location of the hotel is very convenient for party goers. My room was very nice and clean! The pool was aesthetically placed on the middle of the hotel which gives a balance of modernity and nature in the hotel. Considering it's location, price and service, I would most definitely come back again.

• Stayed July 2012
Lyon, France
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

- Water was cold and not strong enough
- Bathroom flooded
- Curtin fabric is too thin, couldn't sleep after 6am
- A/C was off automatically during the night
- Inadequate breakfast selection
- Didn't have a blanket ready in the room, when we asked for it the hotel gave us bed sheet instead!
- The Hotel doesn't refill shampoo/shower gel/toilet paper
- The Hotel doesn't have ice
- Hotel doesn't have beach chair

The only positive review I have is the hotel staffs are friendly, and it's localed in the center of Station 1.

Room Tip: Don't take the room with window faces east toward sunrise
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Nandana Boracay? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Nandana Boracay

Address: Station 1, Aklan Province, Philippines
Location: Philippines > Visayas > Panay Island > Aklan Province > Boracay
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #89 of 134 Hotels in Boracay
Hotel Class:4 star — Nandana Boracay 4*
Triple AAA Beachfront Hotel in Boracay ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Nandana Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Nandana Boracay, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.