I am not one to write in reviews, but Villa Romero prompted me to put fingers to keyboard. It is a great place to stay and the people are fantastic.
After a marathon trip to Borocay we were extremely shattered and all we wanted to do was put our rucksacks down, have a shower and then a nice cold drink! After spending an hour walking along Borocay beach, getting taken to some not so nice places and then me almost arranging for us to stay in what I can only describe as a prison cell it was so nice to stumble across Villa Romero.
We were greeted by Tina who went out of her way to help us. It was so nice to be greeted with a smile and find a lovely, clean and reasonably priced hotel with everything you need nearby – rooms are small but CLEAN and comfortable, there is free speedy wifi, and a great view from the roof.
Located near station 3 it is position off the quieter end of the beach, which is much nicer (it is still very quick and easy to walk to the night life and busier areas). There is everything you need nearby:
* it is right next door a little convenience store so that you can stock up on Red Horse beer (!) and coffee for the morning
* 2 minutes from the beach
* Bars offering ‘happy hour’ or ‘hours’ 10 mins walk
The hotel staff are extremely friendly, great company and offer great service when you need help, whether that be booking a trip, looking for a good bar or organising a flight home...and if you are lucky you might even get to taste some of John’s fantastic dishes (thank you John...great chef!).
Hope to see you for a Red Horse someday in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Romero Boracay is a 25 room hotel located just a few steps from the front beach of Boracay Island. Each room has a different theme to give a different experience to holiday seekers and travellers. Each room will surely give the guests a unique holiday experience in one of the best beaches in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Villa Romero de Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Romero Boracay Hotel Boracay