“Cheap and fast and surprisingly tasty” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue, Filipino
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Singapore, Singapore
“Cheap and fast and surprisingly tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

We had spent quite a sum on food so we decided to eat fastfood on one night. We went to Andoks, it was crowded but we managed to get a table. We ordered two fried chicken sets, tasty and cheao. Of course it was reallya unhealty but well once in awhile wont kill :-) it is located at D'mall and open for lunch and dinner.

• Visited March 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Manila, Philippines
“Value for money meals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

Well, a fastfood in Boracay island where you can buy Lechon Manok (Roasted chicken) with a bottle of your favorite soda for the whole family. Also, there are other viands to choose from. For the budget conscious and not so conscious this is a good place to eat. When you miss this in Manila well you could still eat it here when you visit Boracay Island. When you are tired of eating seafoods and food from other restaurants, this is a break from your next food adventure if you are a local. For travelers from another country, one of the famous Lechon Manok(Roasted Chicken ) is here for you to try and enjoy.

Los Angeles, California
“Lives up to its reputation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

Tight budget travelers like us love Andoks. The restaurant is clean, cheap and offers good service. We ordered fried chicken meal that costs Php60 so it is not expensive at all even if it is located in Boracay.

If you are running out of lunch money during your trip, Andoks will be your best friend.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Manila, Philippines
“Best Chicken on the Island (and Filipino comfort food)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

It's one of the popular roast chicken chains in the Philippines but I never seem to visit this place when I'm in the city. I guess you just crave for some barbecue chicken to enjoy so that you can complete your beach experience. I find that it is a perfect meal to enjoy after a tiring day of water sports or as a remedy for that hangover from partying all night. It is the ultimate comfort food for Filipinos.

it is like a fast food type of place so go to the cashier and pay for your meal and wait for it to be served. The place is usually packed so we sometimes just get our food to go.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
las vegas
“Poor customer service....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012 via mobile

I ordered maiz con hielo one hot afternoon....I sat down and waited patiently...my order should only take no more than 10 minutes to serve but Lo and behold sitting there for 30 minutes becomes unbearable and downright unacceptable.I approached the girl who took my order and asked what happened to my order,I was taken aback by her response that it'll be ready in a few minutes....I almost [--] slap her and demanded a refund.....still clueless and oblivious to her lack of reasoning,she insisted that I should wait...grrrr NO!!!!!!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere