“Very well equipped hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Cohiba Villas
3.5 of 5 Condominium   |   Cohiba Showroom | Bulabog, Philippines   |
Ranked #6 of 107 Specialty lodging in Boracay
Shanghai, China
“Very well equipped hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Check one-bedroom suites suite B, a large living room and kitchen facilities are also very wide, large bedroom kingsize bed very comfortable to sleep, bathroom Jacuzzi. We live there to buy the seafood cook their own food, good value for money. The infinity pool is very beautiful, the scenic the bulletin region pavilion is also very good, is a good place to vacation. Bedroom air-conditioned sleep at night even leaking, quilts and pillows are wet, call the front desk and say that workers are off work the next morning to processing, it is very uncomfortable. Next morning to repair not repaired at night a water leak, but fortunately only 8:00 workers still at work to help us fix. In short, as the resort was quite satisfied, it can be said that everything would go on to the next point effort service.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

196 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
West Allis, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We arrived and was given a nice villa. However, it did not have air conditioning in the living/kitchen area. After an in depth discussion with the supervisor, she said there is a villa available but further from the water. We looked at the villa and accepted it. I was completely surprised that the only amenity was a few bars of soap the size of a silver dollar. They did not even provide bottles of water. Please keep in mind this is my 7th visit to the Philippines and we have stayed at several hotels/resorts in Boracay paying less and receiving more. Further, I have read many of the reviews and am wondering if those contributors have stayed at other resorts in Boracay so they can compare as I am doing.
I do admit that the villa we stayed in was clean, spacious and cool.
The front office is very much in need of repair. The ceiling paint is chipping and just does not look professional as the other resort's front offices.

Room Tip: Bring your own water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't look for amenities....................
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Shanghai, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

The first trip to Boracay with my family, we are so luck stay with Cohiba in 3 bedroom villa. There have beautiful boundless pool and the living room is so huge and clear, cannot be describe by language.This is forever memory of my family, the trip is being to amazing 'cause Cohiba. Looking forward for my next trip and I will still choice Cohiba.

Room Tip: 3 bedroom is best choice
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Manama, Bahrain
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

my name is Jehad and this is my 2 visit to Cohiba and I really I feel am at home every time I go there and am planning to go again next OCT the villa are lovely not too far from the beach and you can use the shuttle bus from the hotel to the white beach and the best thing in Cohiba the lovely S pool and the great view from the villa and from the pool and I love cooking my own food in the villa or I can have the see food grill in the great balcony.

Room Tip: I love to go for the three bedroom its just front of the beach
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Ningbo, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

My name is Yu Chen. On Jan.26, 2012 I visited your hotel and got a two bedroom Villa. In my perspective, Cohiba could be the best value for money that I can get on the Bulabog side of the island. It provided spacious rooms and excellent service. Besides, I could enjoy great music and attractive scenery from the white beach. It is the exactly best place where I can have a quiet relaxing vacation. I really love your hotel and I am extremely looking foward to visit it again..

Room Tip: unit7 or unit8 would be best choice
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Guangzhou, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

The first trip to Boracay, very lucky to stay with Cohiba, most loving the boundless pool, cannot be describe by language, the room facilities and hotel services is very nice.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Oslo, Oslo, Norway
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

We love the place. Its clean and gosh the tranquility...its something resorts from stations 1-3 cannot give... i think...

but....

1. They didnt specify that the 2 bedrooms villa dont have air condition for the whole villa only on the 2 bed rooms. So when we were there and we want to watch tv and relax in the living room its sooo freakn hot inside the living room, of course you cant just stay inside ur bedroom.
And another thing, there is no DOORBELL at the villa!!!....

2. The steps....OMG!!! i came here with my senior citizen parents....it was a bit difficult for them specially my father he has asthma.

But all in all it was a great stay. Service is good as well.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to Cohiba Villas? Share your experiences!