“We got more than we deserve” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lazy Dog Bed & Breakfast

You added Lazy Dog Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
Lazy Dog Bed & Breakfast
3.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   Palomar, Bolabog Beach, Aklan Province 5608, Philippines   |
Ranked #17 of 188 Boracay B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Makati, Philippines
“We got more than we deserve”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2010

At less than 30dollars a night, I did not expect too much from the hotel.

However, I was really surprised of the quality of their service, and I got what I wanted - good sleep at night since it was located on the quiet side of Boracay.

Their complimentary breakfast does not disappoint either. I loved their waffles so I had them again for the following morning.

What I love most about the room was the quality bed and towels, and the fact that me and my mother had two pillows each.

Since we had a massage on the first night, my mother requested for the beddings to be changed, at which the staff attended to without further questions.

It was more than we had expected, and if I may say - more than what we have paid for.

Stayed September 2010
boracaybeachbum, Owner at Lazy Dog Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, October 19, 2010
The Lazy Dog would like to thank you for taking the time to write us a review. It is heart warming to hear that you too, as many guests have claimed, had the experience of good sleep during your stay with us. Life's simple pleasures are always the best ones.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
kitesurfer66
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2010

Lazy Dog is the best place to stay while kitesurfing in Boracay, Philippines. The hotel has a great vibe and the host is super guest-friendly. Staff is really nice. I'd recommend it to friends and family. Eric

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends

Been to Lazy Dog Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Lazy Dog Bed & Breakfast

Address: Palomar, Bolabog Beach, Aklan Province 5608, Philippines
Location: Philippines > Visayas > Panay Island > Aklan Province > Boracay
Ranked #17 of 188 B&Bs / Inns in Boracay
Hotel Class:3 star — Lazy Dog Bed & Breakfast 3*
15 cozy air-conditioned rooms that offer cable TV, WIFI, hot water and over looking the cafe in a private garden. Located conveniently close to Bulabog beach where you can find the islands best kiteboarding and windsurfing centers. Large, resident Golden Retriever on site. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lazy Dog Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Lazy Dog Hotel Boracay
Lazy Dog Bed And Breakfast

If you own or manage Lazy Dog Bed & Breakfast, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.