“Good Greek Food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Boracay, Philippines
“Good Greek Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Wholesome food with a smile. I know of 2 CYMAs on Boracay Island... one on Bulabog beach (not been there yet) and another in the middle of D'Mall (the shopping area). Downsides are you can't see the sunset there but it is good food with friendly staff.

Visited February 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Hong Kong
“Went Back Every day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

This is a very simple "hole in the wall" type of restaurant that has a very limited number of tables. However in contrast to that the food is absolutely outstanding. I never really imagined Greek food as one of my favourites but this has changed my view.
Even the simple things like the side dish of spaghetti with parmesan and garlic are mouth watering. We loved this place and the staff who saw us come back every day and always helped make a table for us. Can't wait to go back and wish they would open a place in HK

Visited February 2013
Hong Kong, China
“Rushed Service From an Old Favorite”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

I have been going it Cyma for years and is on my must eat restaurants every time I visit Boracay which is why I made a booking 3 days in advance during my recent visit to Boracay for the Chinese New Year Holidays. We arrived at 7:30 for our table reservations and was told to wait as our table was preparing to leave. We were given another table after complaining to the manager and ordered our usual favorites. We got the impression that everything was very rushed. The calamari was extremely salty and had to be returned and the food arrived all at the same time. After we finished we could see lines forming outside the restaurant and the waiters ready to clear the table. Overall a disappointing experience, I think this restaurant maybe getting too busy for their own good and has lost the laid back relaxed Mediterranean ambiance it used to have.

“Best restaurant for vegetarians in boracay ! Opa !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

From the first bite.. Until my stomach almost burst...each bite was followed by..."mmmm divine" to be fair I do love cheese and this place has a lot of that ! I visited it twice in my 4 day trip in boracay.. Amazing.. Just thinking about the saganaki, htipiti and spinach n artichoke fondue is making my mouth water...yum is the word for this one !

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great Restaurant!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Make sure you call for a reservation because this place is small and always packed. Tried to walk in one night and basically got laughed at (but it was our mistake). Made a reservation for two nights ahead and 9:30 was all they had. Group of 10 and had a good time. Shared the 5 dip platter: (taramasalata (salted fish roe), tzatziki, hummus, melitzanosalata (eggplant), htipiti (feta and spicy peppers)...it was really good!! Spinach, Artichoke, Feta & Mozzarella Dip was tasty as was the Flaming OPA! Parmesan Reggiano. Damn delicious! I had the Osso Bucco with Spaghetti which was very good. My girlfriend had the Mahi-Mahi Kebobs which she enjoyed too. Also ordered was the Greek Salad (served with bowtie paste?) looked amazing though and my friend said it was great. Everything was great. Only complaint was some people were left waiting while others were almost done. BUT this place is small and there were 2 other 10 tops at the same time.
Would definitely go back....and would definitely make a reservation.
Located conveniently in D-Mall.

• Visited February 2013