“Big-Delicious Burgers!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Quezon City, Philippines
“Big-Delicious Burgers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

they advertised for the biggest and best burger in the Island and I think I would have to agree on that! Juicy and yes...it's big!!! Yummmmm!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Edmonton, Canada
“Had breakfast there”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Breakfast was cheap and very tasty. My wife had Filipino style and I had the American breakfast, both were good. Coffee was perked not instant.

Visited April 2013
“Good Food...Better View”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Had some friends staying here so I came here quite a lot over 5 days. I'll get the negatives out of the way first...The service here is very bad. It can take quite awhile to get a menu let alone an order placed, your food served or your table cleared. If you're patient though...I strongly recommend the burger, or bacon cheeseburger or however you like it. It was phenomenal..honestly one of the best burgers I've ever had! Their bread makes it.

Their breakfast is very good too. Had the Smoked Salmon and Eggs one day, Ham & Cheese Omelet another and the Huevos Mejicanos another and all were very good. All breakfast comes with coffee or tea and toast, jam and butter. Also from 5-7pm is 2 for 1 mixed drinks.

And can't forget to applaud the owners--our group arrived in two groups from different airports at different times and were supposed to have a giant spread on the beach at 7pm but because of the mix-up had no problem adjusting everything to 10pm. And some of our group were staying at a hotel nearby and really got screwed because of the hotel's mismanagement. The owners of Nigi Nigi were so helpful in finding that part of our group another hotel for the duration of their stay.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Luzon, Philippines
“Paradise😎”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

The first time I came in boracay we stay here in Nigi Nigi too with my husband and I love it!
Really peaceful at night only we can here is the sound of the sea.very quiet and not crowded during the night.room was good value service is excellent with smile. The owner is friendly and chatty.food is good as well.we been here in several now and even the bungalow become modern building still good and clean.this is the right place you can stay with.in fact we been married in boracay.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Darwin, Australia
“Free Wifi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Loved the Blue Calypso cocktail in happy hour... strange flavour of fries.. but GREAT chill out views!

Visited September 2012