“super, super, super nice - the best !!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Blue Waves Beach House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Boracay
Blue Waves Beach House
You added Blue Waves Beach House to your Saves list
Station 1, Aklan Province, Philippines   |
Ranked #14 of 180 Boracay B&B and Inns
Manila, Philippines
“super, super, super nice - the best !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2011

for me, this is the best, most affordable beach house in boracay..what more could you ask for? you are in between 2 high end hotel (ambassador in paradise & discovery shores) and yet paying so much cheaper. the rooms are squeky clean with hot and cold shower, 2 comfortable beds, cabinets and vault. there was never a time i regret staying here. so nice location!! there's a restaurant and pizza resto beside it so u can order and have it served in your patio. breakfast is included in the accomodation. cleaning everyday changing the sheets. you can ask them for tour arrangements and tips about shopping which i did! we arrived in boracay with 2 bags and returned to manila with 5 bags hehehe.. the only flaw is that you have to walk up to pearl of the pacific if you want to get tricycle for shopping & everything but that's only 3minutes away. thank you ms bhing and dodong and the driver. they were so nice to us carrying all our bags and taking care of everything..we shall come back and stay longer! we had a wonderful time in boracay. hugs from joy and jan..

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2010

initially we were a bit unsure about this hotel, simply because we couldn't find very much information about it. but i would 100% recommend this place. the only 'bad' thing is the trek to get there from the main road. luckily we had small bags so it was easier.
the room were super clean, the shower was good and the bed really comfortable. we had the standard room on the ground floor, which gave us direct access to the beach, which was wonderful!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2010

We stayed in this Bluewaves beach house last March 2008. I could say that the resort owner was really nice, from the very onset of my reservation she was really very accommodating. She would really entertain all your questions and inquiries, the place is perfect specially if you want to have a beach front accommodation that wont cost that much. Room is super clean and the colors of the linen, comfort room, utensils really matches the interior design of the room. In totality the resort is really worth coming back for.

• Stayed March 2008, traveled as a couple
Makati, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2009

The word "Shangri-La" is often used in a similar context to which "Garden of Eden" might be used, to represent a perfect paradise that exists hidden from modern man. It can sometimes be used as an analogy for a life-long quest or something elusive that is much sought. For a man who spends his life obsessively looking for the perfect beach getaway, such a place could be said to be this man's "Shangri-La".

If you come to Boracay for the nightlife, the party crowd or to shop till you drop, then the north beach might not be your idea of a fun vacation, but you'd be hard pressed to find a more pristine beachfront on the island.

Nestled in an exclusive neighborhood between the high-end Discovery Shores and Ambassador Hotel, Blue Waves Beach House is surrounded by opulence and luxury. This privately owned, boutique-style resort consistently rates one of Boracay’s Best Value accommodations.

Peak season rates were in full swing when I arrived with rates beginning at P3,000 for a Standard Room to P7,000 for a Deluxe Suite. But since there were not many guest when I was there, an upgrade was given by way of a discounted Deluxe Suite.

The suite occupied the top floor, with a step-out balcony and large picture windows facing the beach. And from where I was standing, I could happily conclude that not even the neighboring luxury resorts could offer their guest a premium suite with the exact same view I was enjoying.

Suntan in hand, I ventured out to lounge at the beach, read a Grisham book I found in my suite and watch the beautiful people swim through turquoise waters as the ocean breeze cools my sun-kissed skin.

Attendants were on hand to distribute beach towels and help set up my chair. When I got hungry or thirsty, I ordered a cold drink to down a plate of the famous hand tossed pizza from the resort's own "Beach Bites" Snack Bar. When I went out to swim, an attendant watched over my things. When I got tired, I had a relaxing massage within the confines of my suite. Now isn’t this enough to call this place paradise?

Ever the most critical about the level of service a hotel provides, I was quickly swooned over by the way I was pampered by the resort staff and spoiled by the owners, Lisa and Mia. Of all my years as a traveler is search of my own “garden of eden”, I have found a place where the service is sincere, where the hospitality is the warmest, and where you find yourself welcomed…like family.

When Robert Conway wrote about the Shangri-La he found, he simply said “I think Im going to like it here”. Allow me then to say “Here’s my hope that we all find our Shangri-La, for I think Im going to like being here….forever”

Thank you to Lisa and Mia for allowing me the privilege of staying in Blue Waves.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with friends
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2009

Stayed at Blue Waves beach house just this Oct 26 to 29 and had a great time.
Didnt know what to expect when I first booked this place but when I got there, it was a very pleasant surprise. I first got picked up by the hotels little jeep and got there pretty quick. I reserved a standard room for 3 nights but got upgraded to the deluxe room I think for the first night as the standard room was still booked. The room on the third floor was very nice and it had a balcony overlooking the beach. I wish they didnt upgrade me because when I finally got to the standard room on the second night, it just wasnt the same. But the standard room was still nice and clean.
The thing I liked most about this place is that it is really a beachfront hotel and you are right beside discovery shores and paying so much less. The staff was really great! I cannot say enough about bbing rowena and del. They made it so worth while to stay at that place. The rooms are very cozy and very clean. You just have to book way in advance I guess because they have only three rooms that are on the beach. And the pizza and the snack shack was very good! I would go back to this place anytime I will be in boracay.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Blue Waves Beach House? Share your experiences!