“A Hidden Treasure in Station 1 called "Blue Waves Beach House"!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Blue Waves Beach House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Boracay
Blue Waves Beach House
You added Blue Waves Beach House to your Saves list
Station 1, Aklan Province, Philippines   |
Ranked #14 of 180 Boracay B&B and Inns
Tarlac, Philippines
“A Hidden Treasure in Station 1 called "Blue Waves Beach House"!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Me and my wife are so lucky to find this small beach front resort inn on a 5 star location, a HIDDEN TREASURE for us/you to find . The front yard where you can see the beautiful white beach is breath taking! The room is perfect for me and my wife, small but so clean and cozy. (we only got the STANDARD ROOM, but its worth it). The Owner and Staff of Blue Waves Beach House are so friendly and always smiling to their guest and very accommodating in our everyday needs. Alona is always there to supervise our needs, like fresh new towels. She even reserve us the Beach chairs so we can relax in-front of the white beach. I love their breakfast! Everyday i always order the Tocino. I also tried their delicious home made pizza, so so soooo gooood! Thank you for that Justine. I also like to thank Glenda, Mae and Kuya for serving us our food. Thank you all for celebrating my wife birthday. We all laughs and sing as my wife wear the BIRTHDAY HAT that they provided. Thank you for your kind and great hospitality.

Blue wave beach house is at station 1. Every evening, we go to station 2 or 3 to buy some food for our dinner. We always walk from Station 1 to Station 2! Me and my wife don't mind the distance. Our eyes is always occupied of the beautiful sights that boracay can offer us, plus it was good exercise. We always take time walking so we can enjoy the sight of boracay. But we must always be at Blue waves Hotel before 10pm (to avoid the High Tide).

All in all, we enjoyed our 7 nights and 8 days stay in Blue waves. If ever we wanna come back to boracay, i wouldn't dare to stay in other hotel rather than Blue waves. It will be my 1st and last choice. I miss the place. I hope we can come back soon. Thank you Blue waves and its Staff for making our 1st trip to boracay a memory worth remembering! Thank you!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

Recently stayed 5 nights. Staff were very helpful and welcoming and the room well appointed. The small resort is kept very clean and the food prepared by Justine and her team was excellent. Only negatives - dogs wandering around can be annoying and there is no direct a access to the road.

• Stayed December 2012
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

After extensive searching of Boracay hotels and accommodations we finally found this Gem called Blue Waves Beach House Hotel at Boat Station 1 which ticked ALL the boxes and in our opinion is in the best location. Great rooms (we had 2 deluxe but the other rooms all looked good too). Fantastic staff, great views, fantastic owners, best beach, clean, cosy...the list is endless. Surrounded by easy access restaurants and resorts etc, plus it has its own cafe called Beach Bites which has good food too and a new menu being worked on right now....Currywurst (curried german sausage) has been added and sampled by us and it is good!! Pizzas are great too. Thank you Justine, Semae, Glenda and Litz for all the great food and laughs we shared and DaDhong, Dhonze and Alona for looking after our transport and hotel side of things. We were lucky enough to meet and socialise with the owners Lisa and Mia and their hospitality was amazing....Thank You once again so much! We were initially a bit worried about no Paypal or credit card paymenst BUT not a worry...a Bank transfer online worked well.

Blue Waves, MR Holidays (behind Blue Waves) and now Westcliff Villas (further up the road) are under the same ownership. They deserve to do well. These owners care about their guests and it is reflected in the staff as well. We will definitely be back and will be bringing other Aussies along with us!

Cheers from Sydney, Australia. You will NOT be sorry you picked this cosy beach house/hotel!

Room Tip: We got to see all the rooms. They are all good. Of course the rooms at the front have the water view...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

This is my first priority when booking for a hotel in Boracay. Small and cozy in station one, right beside Discovery Shores. New and spacious enough room. Very clean with friendly staff. The beds were very comfortable and if you're luck enough to get the main room in front, you got it made. Small area for outdoor eating, shower and rinse area outside your room and a place to hang your wet clothes. Breakfast is pretty good too. Beach front area is absolutely beacutiful. Clean sand, clean beach, nice comfy beach chairs and beach blankets available within arms length. Food is available also, but only until 7pm. Other than that, you have to look for your meals elsewhere. Ok now for the downside, it's far from all the eating places and restos unless you will be dining in one of the neighbor hotels. You will have quite a walk from the hotel to get to the access path just to grab a ride to the major eating places. I would totally recommend this to friends who would wnat to stay in station one without spending too much. Just try to check first if there are dance parties scheduled in Discovery Shores, the noise will travel into your room if you're a light sleeper. Happy Travels

Room Tip: The main beach front room is the way to go. Avoid booking when there's a party in the nearby Hot...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

I've chosen to visit boracay during aug because it's my birthday and it's cheaper. But the monsoon and high tide is one major issue everyone should mentally be prepared for! Since blue waves in right in front of white sands (yes, view was magnificent) high tides till my butt made it impossible to step out of entrance. Plus there's a long walk needed out to main road or other bars, basically I was stuck from 9am to 230pm daily.

But, boy I'm glad I've chosen blue waves.

It's a simple hut-looking beach house that feels like home. Everything is sincere from bedsheets to towels to service. Unless you are some rich buggers who can afford to spend crazy, there are many other spa resorts on boracay. But if you are a traveller who loves genuine experience and simple happiness, Blues Waves would be the best best choice! I LOVE BLUE WAVESSSS!!

• Stayed August 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

Looking for a three star price with a five star experience? Then Bluewaves Beach House in Boracay is the place to go. The place is located at Station one - and so you get to have all of the nice quiet and relaxation. The rooms are just right, and the view is fantastic. What we enjoyed the most here was the service that the staff gave. My fiancee are here on our anniversary vacation and I worked with Ms. Alona Sionello, the manager, with several surprises for her such as getting stargazers for her brought to the room as well as having a sandcastle made before breakfast. What I'm trying to say is that you can expect great help from the people here! To top it off, the rooms smell great, the bathroom is clean, the aircon is quiet, and they really make it a point to clean the room frequently.

Everything was great, and we'd come back here in a jiffy.

Thanks Bluewaves Beach House! Our Escape to Return To!

Room Tip: Get the ground floor rooms, easy access!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

Perfect location, perfectly clean, perfect service, excellent staff. This is the the value of what I paid for when we stayed at Blue Waves!

Thanks to the 4 incomparable staff - janice(aka justine), dodong, glenda, and jehan. You made our stay just something to fondly remember, and you made us longing to come back really soon!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Blue Waves Beach House? Share your experiences!