After our trip via chartered van from Lezo (near Kalibo) and the short boat trip we arrived in Boracay. This was my 5th visit to Boracay. The previous 3 times I stayed at the Regency which is located right on the beach. This trip they were fully booked so my cousin found Monaco Suites on the internet and gave then a call. The hotel van picked us up at the dock and drove us to the hotel. It is about a 15 min drive. The place is beautiful. The view is beautiful. We were greeted by the staff with a cool drink and a comfortable place to sit as we went through the check-in process. When we were shown our room the air con had been turned on so that the room was cool upon our arrival. We had a 2 bedroom suite that was huge. It includes a balcony with a view that can't be beat. It is a very quiet place away from the crowds in the mall and the beaches. Very clean. Even the restrooms in the public area were clean and spotless and if you travel around the Philippines you know the state of most public restrooms. The staff could not have been nicer and attended to your every need. The only thing that I could say that was negative is that the pool though beautiful is 5 feet deep a little too deep for some of our shorter non swimmers, but they have life jackets to use on the children if you ask. If you want to stay is a beautiful place away from the crowds this is the place. I gave it only 4 stars and not 5 due to the location as long way to ride to the beach and mall via the hotels free shuttle service that runs every hour.
- Also Known As:
- Monaco Suites De Boracay Hotel
- Monaco Suites De Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Monaco Suites on Boracay IslandMonaco Suites de Boracay is the only luxurious exclusive all-suite resort on the island under German Management. Situated in a 16,000 square meter estate in Boracay’s finest location along a seaside hill, Monaco Suites boasts of spacious units sprawling out across well-maintained landscaped tropical gardens, with a panoramic view of Bulabog Beach and Mt. Luho (the highest elevation on the Island) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Monaco Suites de Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.