In the past couple weeks I had the pleasure of traveling through Boracay in the Philippines. As beautiful as the island is, the trip was so special because of Monaco Suites de Boracay. This 5 star hotel has beautiful and clean rooms, amazing service and staff, and is overall the best hotel I have ever stayed in. The staff at this hotel was excellent! Ally at the front desk, to Tess and Herbert on housekeeping, all the way to Jacob in the bar-- we had stellar service! Everything you needed was right at the hotel. The rooms were spotless, the view was amazing, and the food was delicious! I was so impressed with the breakfast buffet with its endless options! In addition, I really enjoyed the fact that Monaco Suites was exclusive and quiet, and a great break from the hustle of White Beach. I recommend this hotel to anyone planning to travel to Boracay and I will definitely be coming back to this hotel!
- Also Known As:
- Monaco Suites De Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Monaco Suites De Boracay Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Monaco Suites on Boracay IslandMonaco Suites de Boracay is the only luxurious exclusive all-suite resort on the island under German Management. Situated in a 16,000 square meter estate in Boracay’s finest location along a seaside hill, Monaco Suites boasts of spacious units sprawling out across well-maintained landscaped tropical gardens, with a panoramic view of Bulabog Beach and Mt. Luho (the highest elevation on the Island) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Monaco Suites de Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.