OK. Rooms are old, bed sheets old and it gives a feeling like It's dirty.
Bathroom is ugly and it leaks. And I saw insects in the bathroom ceiling.
View is decent, But location is far from everything.
Food here is bad and only one restaurant. This place is like an insect magnet and They need some pest control.
Worst of all, we wanted to go to front beach at 11.30pm. We asked them to call us a taxi (tricycle ), and They said They cannot and asked me to walk down to the main road. For God's sake, It's a 20 minutes walk on a dark and scary road.
I own one of the largest tour agencies in USA, and I will never recommend this place to anyone. For the amount of money They charge, this is a ripoff.
NOt a five star. I give them 2 stars at most!
- Also Known As:
- Monaco Suites De Boracay Hotel
- Monaco Suites De Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Monaco Suites on Boracay IslandMonaco Suites de Boracay is the only luxurious exclusive all-suite resort on the island under German Management. Situated in a 16,000 square meter estate in Boracay’s finest location along a seaside hill, Monaco Suites boasts of spacious units sprawling out across well-maintained landscaped tropical gardens, with a panoramic view of Bulabog Beach and Mt. Luho (the highest elevation on the Island) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Monaco Suites de Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.