I stayed in a hotel 6 nights, but I rested as if for a month. Since in my view the hotel has a lot of advantages, I'll try to briefly describe them:
1. Hotel is located in a quiet part of the island - you only hear the birds and crickets,
2. comfortable airport transfer from airport to hotel and back,
3. comfortable free shuttle service between the hotel and the shopping and entertainment destination Dmall near White Beach. Minivan runs throughout the day from 8:00 to 11:15 every 45 minutes,
4. The hotel has a private beach area on the White beach with free shuttle service to both sides,
5. The presence of stable wifi throughout the hotel including land on White Beach - access to the Internet under a palm tree with no problems,
6. A wide range of activities: jet skis, sailing, diving, speed boats, different types of massage, including Filipino, etc.
7. Price - similar 5 Star hotels in Boracay are 2 times more expensive.
8. You are not accommodated in the room, but in a separate villa with a spacious living room with kitchen and breakfast bar, a bedroom, a spacious bathroom and a large balcony overlooking the sea. Each room has air conditioning and a plasma TV. The kitchen is equipped with absolutely everything: a full refrigerator, dishwasher, extractor fan, ceramic hob, utensils (pots, pans, cutlery, tea and coffee maker, etc.). The design of all rooms is very thought out and implemented in a similar style. The interior furniture made of natural materials (cabinets, chests, chairs), silk carpet, real paintings on the walls.
9. The hotel grounds are like an oasis - everything is thought of landscape specialists: along all paths planted with a variety of tropical flowers (hibiscus, etc.), shrubs and palm trees in a very harmonious compositions. In the middle of all this is a swimming pool in the shape of a dolphin. 10. Very high level of cooking restaurant meals - I have never have any desire to eat outside the hotel, 11. And most importantly - extremely professional, friendly but not intrusive staff and management, from the guides to the staff in the hotel restaurant and front office.
Many thanks to all team of the hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Monaco Suites on Boracay IslandMonaco Suites de Boracay is the only luxurious exclusive all-suite resort on the island under German Management. Situated in a 16,000 square meter estate in Boracay’s finest location along a seaside hill, Monaco Suites boasts of spacious units sprawling out across well-maintained landscaped tropical gardens, with a panoramic view of Bulabog Beach and Mt. Luho (the highest elevation on the Island) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Monaco Suites de Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monaco Suites De Boracay Hotel Boracay