What an oasis from the crowded, hot beach scene! The Monaco is on the back side on the mtn from Boracay beach. Lovely setting, big clean rooms, gorgeous pool, relaxing atmosphere, and one of the best breakfast buffets I've ever seen. It is VERY quiet there - usually only 1 or 2 occupied tables in bar or restaurant. Dinner in the restaurant was fabulous.
- Also Known As:
- Monaco Suites De Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Monaco Suites De Boracay Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Monaco Suites on Boracay IslandMonaco Suites de Boracay is the only luxurious exclusive all-suite resort on the island under German Management. Situated in a 16,000 square meter estate in Boracay’s finest location along a seaside hill, Monaco Suites boasts of spacious units sprawling out across well-maintained landscaped tropical gardens, with a panoramic view of Bulabog Beach and Mt. Luho (the highest elevation on the Island) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Monaco Suites de Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.