Boracay Island has been the subject of numerous reviews of late - best island, best beach, etc. Having just completed my first visit there, I think the island is slightly overhyped, but suggest that if you go - stay at this hotel. It's the best place on Boracay! Situated in a quiet corner of the island, it's removed from the madness of the White Beach, but the hotel provides shuttle service to and from every hour, and it's only a 15-minute drive. So, you get to have your cake (bars, restaurants, massages on the beach) on the White Beach, while so enjoying the quiet, beauty of the Monaco Suites site. Gorgeous design, nice big rooms, all with a view of the sea and a staff that can't be beat. Ally in the front office, JR in the dining room greeting you with a smile as big as all outdoors every morning, Ervin at the bar. Terrific team. Breakfast buffets are huge, of high quality and immense variety. Eat on the balcony overlooking the pool and the gorgeous seaside view - what's not to like? Family atmosphere, but gay friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Monaco Suites De Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Monaco Suites De Boracay Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Monaco Suites on Boracay IslandMonaco Suites de Boracay is the only luxurious exclusive all-suite resort on the island under German Management. Situated in a 16,000 square meter estate in Boracay’s finest location along a seaside hill, Monaco Suites boasts of spacious units sprawling out across well-maintained landscaped tropical gardens, with a panoramic view of Bulabog Beach and Mt. Luho (the highest elevation on the Island) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Monaco Suites de Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.