Our stay was first class and our villa was perfect for a getaway in Boracay. It is all hustle and bustle down on white beach but it is wonderful to come back to the Monaco and chill, take in the sea air, the view and the friendly service. A place to relax and rejuvenate, I would recommend for those travelers who want a quieter holiday, don't want to be hassled by noise and frolicking young people. Perfect for the more seasoned tourist. It is on the windy side of the island but this is refreshing and the hotel has a beautiful outlook. Staff are so accommodating and friendly. Views are magnificent and the rooms are large, have great kitchens and bathrooms and wonderful patios. I can find no fault with this resort and would recommend to any one who wants a relaxing vacation.
- Also Known As:
- Monaco Suites De Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Monaco Suites De Boracay Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Monaco Suites on Boracay IslandMonaco Suites de Boracay is the only luxurious exclusive all-suite resort on the island under German Management. Situated in a 16,000 square meter estate in Boracay’s finest location along a seaside hill, Monaco Suites boasts of spacious units sprawling out across well-maintained landscaped tropical gardens, with a panoramic view of Bulabog Beach and Mt. Luho (the highest elevation on the Island) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, AsiaRooms, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, HotelsClick, Tingo and Expedia so you can book your Monaco Suites de Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.