Stayed at Monaco for NYE '13 and was pleased with hotel and staff. Our room was nicely appointed and had great views of the bay full of kite surfers every morning. Its a 5 minute cab ride into DMall, but there are hotel shuttles that operate on a consistent basis and you can find other cabs on the road outside the hotel. I would stay here if you're looking for a (reasonably) upscale hotel for a quiet stay away from the bustle of White Beach.
The staff were also very friendly and helpful, even shipping some forgotten goods back to the United States for me. Points for service. Would recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Monaco Suites De Boracay Hotel
- Monaco Suites De Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Monaco Suites on Boracay IslandMonaco Suites de Boracay is the only luxurious exclusive all-suite resort on the island under German Management. Situated in a 16,000 square meter estate in Boracay’s finest location along a seaside hill, Monaco Suites boasts of spacious units sprawling out across well-maintained landscaped tropical gardens, with a panoramic view of Bulabog Beach and Mt. Luho (the highest elevation on the Island) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Monaco Suites de Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.