We spent one week at Monaco Suites and loved it! We had room 294, a one-bedroom suite, which I highly recommend specifically as we had a roof-top terrace that gives you a view of the whole island. No need to go to White Beach for sunset! In some units, the 2-bedroom is the top floor (with view deck), in others it's the 1-bedroom.
Breakfast is great. Staff is great. Decent and above average food menu, and room service arrives quite promptly. Gorgeous pool. Small but nice beach. Amazing views.
Summary of pros and cons:
+ quiet for Boracay (which has grown overly busy over the years), relaxing, lovely views and nice facility.
- expensive (we heard Agoda is the cheapest way to book and admit high season was part of the problem), shuttle to dmall required for access to White Beach and kitesurfing (Dmall is chaos and you have to plan for shuttles), toilets don't always flush properly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Monaco Suites on Boracay IslandMonaco Suites de Boracay is the only luxurious exclusive all-suite resort on the island under German Management. Situated in a 16,000 square meter estate in Boracay’s finest location along a seaside hill, Monaco Suites boasts of spacious units sprawling out across well-maintained landscaped tropical gardens, with a panoramic view of Bulabog Beach and Mt. Luho (the highest elevation on the Island) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelsClick, Travelocity, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Monaco Suites de Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monaco Suites De Boracay Hotel Boracay