How many times can you say "WOW"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the third resort we have stayed at in Boracay and I must say its the absolute "Best" If first impressions are lasting impressions (as the saying goes), I was sold on the very first encounter with the staff from Monaco. Here is the second WOW!!!! We arrived at the Cataclan airport and was greeted by our transfer representative. He led us to a vehicle for transport to Monaco's private boat. Upon departing for the island resort, we were served a nice glass of wine. The check in was very swift, and very friendly. We were taken to our Villa (351). Here comes the 3RD WOW. Upon opening our door, I was in awe!!!! The Villa was beautiful and very spacious. (Let my pics show you what I mean). A wonderful view from are veranda. The pool was shaped like a dolphin. Very pretty site.
Now to the next "WOW". Our trip found us hungry so we went to their restaurant for something to eat. Since we were going to be spending 5 nights there, I decided to start at the top of the menu. Wonderful food coupled by great service. The breakfast was buffet style with many traditional dishes. I wish they served breakfast all day long. As we were eating our dinner at the pool bar, we asked the bartender if you could order something which was not on the menu. He excused himself saying her would be right back. We were then greeted by Joe Ben, the Chef. He asked us what would we like to eat. We told him sweet and sour grouper. He said i will purchase the fish tomorrow and serve it to you tomorrow night. Now this is going over and beyond the service we expected. Here's antother "WOW". I also have to mention that on the day we were to depart, we had a very early flight (7:30 AM), we asked if we could come to the restaurant for just some coffee, tea and toast as the restaurant did not open until 6 AM. Upon sitting down at our table, the waitress said that the restaurant has prepared a special breakfast for us since we had to depart early. This gesture was greatly appreciated.
Our transfer from the resort to the airport was quick, but sad as we really wanted to stay longer.
We parted ways with the staff saying. "See you in April".
Yes, we are going back, and yes I will be saying may more "WOWS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Monaco for the pleasurable stay.
- Also Known As:
- Monaco Suites De Boracay Hotel
- Monaco Suites De Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Monaco Suites on Boracay IslandMonaco Suites de Boracay is the only luxurious exclusive all-suite resort on the island under German Management. Situated in a 16,000 square meter estate in Boracay’s finest location along a seaside hill, Monaco Suites boasts of spacious units sprawling out across well-maintained landscaped tropical gardens, with a panoramic view of Bulabog Beach and Mt. Luho (the highest elevation on the Island) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Monaco Suites de Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.