The hotel is located in the more peaceful part of Boracay so it was kind of a haven.
It was a long walk from where the shuttle van parked to the lobby to our suite. It was not a quick check-in or check-out either but the place was worth it.
We learned that there were only three groups of guests that day and we were the ones closest to the pool and the beach so we pretty much had the place to ourselves. The private beach was not that great but when you're sleeping right beside it, then I couldn't complain. We also thought we booked a suite with a bathtub but there was none, but hey the pool was just outside the door.
The service was very intuitive. There were staff who would hand you towels after you've been to to the pool even in the middle of the night. It also seemed that they have a lot of employees for very few guests.
Food wasn't as pricey as I thought so it was worth it. I'm hoping to go back here next time I would be in Boracay.
- Also Known As:
- Monaco Suites De Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Monaco Suites De Boracay Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Monaco Suites on Boracay IslandMonaco Suites de Boracay is the only luxurious exclusive all-suite resort on the island under German Management. Situated in a 16,000 square meter estate in Boracay’s finest location along a seaside hill, Monaco Suites boasts of spacious units sprawling out across well-maintained landscaped tropical gardens, with a panoramic view of Bulabog Beach and Mt. Luho (the highest elevation on the Island) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, AsiaRooms, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, HotelsClick, Tingo and Expedia so you can book your Monaco Suites de Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.